To have the most advanced IP console, Solidyne have created UNIDEX technology (UNIversal-Desk-with-EXternal adapters) It is based on a panel of attenuators that handles 24 channels and to you can add ALL the necessary and future devices that the technology throws at you.
UNIDEX inputs accept UDX adapters that are connected by a data bus to the console CPU. This allows the operator to manage from any channel of the console, all kinds of actions such as operating telephone lines (POT, VoxIP), connect cell phones via Bluetooth, Linphone or Skype communications, set up conferences between them, install intercoms, manage TV cameras that are automatically operated by microphones . Use all 24 channels of the console, without using expensive special modules
No other console offers the new UNIDEX technology ...
The UX24 is fully INTEGRAL maintaining the current wiring of your studio because you do not need to use an AoIP network which lowers installation costs. But the version with AoIP Dante AES67 is the perfect solution for those who want to have EVERYTHING ..... and without cables in sight
The UX24-A67 is the perfect solution because it handles a third of its capacity through AoIP and keeps the rest for direct connections to the console. This allows :
- The outputs for headphones and studio monitors will be in the console (and not in a distant rack ...)
- The 4-channel and 16-channel USB connections used by PCs (in front of the operator) will be on the console
- The Main microphone inputs will be on the console
- The AES3 / Spdif Inputs / Outputs of the control table devices are in the console (and not in a remote rack)
- The inputs for Studio microphones (which are in front of the operator) are also on the console
- In this way the existing wiring in a studio is preserved without changes. Flexible cables attached to the tiny RJ45 connectors disappear from view because they are covered by the removable aluminum termination of the console
With 16 x 16 channels with Dante AES67 that gives us the additional power of the UX24
If, in addition to the studio microphones, you need to add further microphones, you can connect UDX-2MIC-A67 adapters and have remote microphones anywhere in the studios. If you need remote PCs, you can use an AoIP driver that generates virtual audio boards. You can also connect to the AoIP network, audio monitors, headphones, intercoms, adapters to AVIO cables, hybrids and any other compatible devices. There are no limits for Dante AES67 networks
The two technologies; integrated and AoIP, are present in the version UX24-A67
The UX 24 console handles 2 Studios directly, but its large capacity allows it to handle other studies over IP. Its capacity of handling of 32 inputs allows you to operate new studies by IP from any PC or Tablet connected to the LAN network of the studio. It can also be operated using WiFi within the studios. Via remote, a journalist or DJ can operate a radio program from home, using a standard PC. Using a PC with a Touch Screen, you have a Virtual Radio with ease of handling Production, Editing, News and Reporting studios.
The UX 24 has a USB connector to handle digital audio on 16 channels; 8 In x 8 out, which appear on your PC as 4 stereo WDM Play / Rec audio board. They are simultaneous ASIO & WDM 24-bit 48khz simultaneous audio connections, without delay, used in recording studios. The use of the ASIO standard allows the UX 24 to connect to free plugs-in's, VST (Virtual Studio Technology) to handle Reverberation, Vocoder, Special Effects, Synthesizers, etc.
You can modify the UX24 programming from its touch screen, without requiring external PCs. You can define input and output channels, assign names that will appear on OLED displays and functions such as microphones, lines, satellites, hybrids, cell phones, etc. There are also 3-band and 4-band parametric equalizers to assign them to certain inputs, as well as expanders, gates, compressors, limiters and De-esser. All settings that the operator makes can be saved as "Scenes" with the name of the operator or program in which these settings will be used. This way they can be repeated with the press of a button.
The UX24 handles AoIP over the Internet. t has 2 outputs and an input that are used for direct streaming, without a PC, or to connect to the transmitter site and repeater stations. There is NO need to purchase STL links. It also allows you to link to remote studios. The console is prepared for Multimedia Radio It has an IP connection to automatically control the camera switcher based on the sound level of the microphones. Choose the shots of the journalists who are talking at that time. In case of dialogue between them the switcher divides the screen into two scenes.
If you need more Faders... you can add them ivery quickly. The UX24 is ready to add the UX-6 extenders in a very simple way to take it to 18 or 24 faders. The console grows with your radio needs. We don't know another IP console so flexible
- UX24 ConsoleUX 24 stand aloneUX24-A67 16 stand alone channels + 8 Dante AES67 channelsUDX AdaptersUDX-2TEL Adapter 2 Telephone LinesUDX-TEL + BLT Adapter one phone line + one Bluetooth cell phoneUDX-2BLT Adapter 2 Bluetooth for cell phoneUDX-USB Adapter one USB Play/RecUDX-2MIC Adapter two MIC box with PhantomUDX-PROD Production adapter for 2 phone lines for the Production Studio with reception and generation of phone calls and automatic transference to the UX24 mixerUDX-MIC One dynamic MIC preamp into a standard XLR female connector with 2.5 m cableUDX-usb One USB play/rec with 2,5 meters cableUX-6 Extender Extender with 6 faders for 18 faders at UX24. For 24 faders use two unitsUX-BC Removable metal back cover to hide all the wires connected to the UX 24Cable & OptionsUDX-New Harness of cable & connectors Recommended for a new professional installation of Structured Cabling in modern radio studiosUDX-Compatible For use in existing installations of connectorized analog consolesHD3 Box 3 x Headset distributor, Talkback, to master room, Tally, 2 stereo channels for HDP and studio speaker levelHD5 Box 5 x Headset distributor with Timer, Clock, Talkback to master room, Tally, 2 stereo channels for HDP and studio speaker levelTally Light Tally Light, On-Air red light with 70 mm high letters. 12V, 70mA
- UX24 Routing
- Review this product