Solidyne MX2400Digital Codec-Mixer
MX2400 Digital Codec-Mixer
The new version of Solidyneâ€™s model â€œMXâ€, of the Codec-Mixer 2400 is a Studio-quality digital audio system. Robust and reliable, it is manufactured for hard use during many years. It has aircraft quality aluminum cabinet, very light and resistant.
- It has input / output USB to connect to Netbooks and Tablets. Also features a new internal CPU allowing use of the 3G/4G cellular modems to transmit wirelessly to the Internet. All potentiometers are conductive ceramic of one million operations (100 times more than your current console â€¦)The use of very low-power integrated amplifiers of the kind used at the spacecraft, allows you to have 16 hoursÂ of continuous use with NI-Metal rechargeable batteries.Â Even in case of feeding the internal CPU plus the external 3G modem may be obtained over 6 hours autonomy.ÂThe MX2400 encodes using standard MP3 audio streaming reproduced by Windows Media Player, Winamp or any other freeÂ softwareÂ MX 2400 allows simultaneous analog and digital transmissions. It uses internal telephone hybrid for terrestrialÂ line or cellular phones wirelessly connected by Bluetooth.ÂThe communication through a cell phone is done without wires through a digital microwave link. A Bluetooth link inside the console allows you to move up to 10 meters away from the cell phone. In this way, in circumstances of low signal, the cell phone can be placed next to a window while the console is used remotely.ÂCellular communication can be done simultaneously with the digital TCP / IP connection or by 3G / 4G modem to the Internet. In this way there is always a second channel, which in emergency can be connected to the air in moments. The cell phone also provides return of studies to conduct interviews with the driver of the program.ÂThe MX2400 Codec-Mixer can be configured to operate through a streaming server. In that case, the journalist only has to turn it on ... and he is already connected without any technical complication!ÂBut it is also possible to connect it directly with the studios without the need of a server that retransmits it. In this case, it can be programmed remotely over WiFi from a Notebook, Tablet or even an intelligent cell phone.ÂIt is possible to use the MX2400 to conduct interviews from Studies with instant return economizing with the corporate rates between cell phones of the same company. The use of audio processing within the MX2400 and digital Bluetooth connection to the cell phone allows an excellent sound reconstruction in Studios. The Bluetooth connection greatly improves the quality of audio because it maintains the 100% Digital signal from the remote console to the VQR in the studios, avoiding the distortion of the internal converters of the cell phones.
Â Product Features:
- 10 channels of stereo digital audio with MP3 streaming
- It works standalone using wireless 3G/4G modem
- Internal audio processor, Bluetooth wireless cellphone link
- Direct output to laptop or tablet PC using USB connection
- It has inputs for five MIC balanced, with 48V Phantom
- 3 balanced lines and one stereo unbalanced line.
- 6 stereo jacks outputs for 6 handsets with internal distributor amplifier.
- It has Analog stereo outputs and mono balanced, as well as Digital Ethernet output for direct connection toÂ Internet via streaming audio TCP/IP in mono or stereo.
- Using a 3G/4G standard modem it can be connected to the cellular Internet network . It allows broadcasting fromÂ anywhere inthe world without costly links
- It does not require an expensive decoder at the radio studio, because any PC connected at Internet can be used.
Inputs 6 channel, 9 inputs; 5 Microphone balanced inputs; 3 are MIC / Line XLR connectors for MICs and 1/4â€³ jacks for balanced line In stereo, MIC 1 & 3 are Left; MIC 2 & 4 Rigth; MIC 5 center One Stereo line input 1/4â€³ unbalanced jack, 50 Kohms Digital USB input from Netbook / Tablet Phantom Power 48 V phantom in all microphones with internal switching supply Input Level Balanced Microphone: -22 to -75 dBu, MIC 1,2,3 & 4 MIC 5 (stereo center) ; -22 to -65 dBu Balanced Line: -20 to + 20 dBu Stereo Line; -10 to + 20 dBu Audio Output Mono balanced audio output + 4 dBm / 600 ohms / XLR out Stereo, unbalanced -10 dBu to 0 dBu / 10 Kohms / 1/4â€³ jack Digital output: USB output to Notebook / Tablet Digital Stereo stream, coded MP3, see below CODEC / RJ45 Hybrid Outputs 2 outputs with internal Hybrid One for land phone line (POT) and one for cellular phone Return to Studio output level: â€“ 2 dBu over 2 Km artificial line Bluetooth Link Out Microwave digital link, Bluetooth, to connect a second cellular phone wireless up to 10 meters. This avoids problems associated to wired connections Stereo Headstead Mixer 6 stereo outputs for headsets; Z= 8 to 600 ohms 4 channel mixer and Distribution Amplifier included. It can work stereo or mono mode. Inputs are: Stereo Mixer Out, Studio return (Hybrid,Cellular or Tuner), Bluetooth and Digital stream Frequency Response MIC to mono out: 20 â€“ 20.000 Hz +/- 0,5 dB Plus -3 dB @ 20 Hz anti pop filter Stereo Line to Stereo Out: 20-20.000 Hz +/- 0,2 dB Stereo Line to Digital at 64 Kbits/s: 30-15.000 Hz +/- 0,5 dB THD Distortion MIC to mono out: less than 0,1 % Stereo Line to Stereo Out: less than 0,04 % Stereo Line to Digital stream at 64 Kbits/s: less than 0,04 % Stereo Crosstalk Better than 65 dB at 1 KHz Noise MIC to mono out: Signal/noise > 60 dBA at -40 dBu MIC input Stereo Line to Stereo Out: Dynamic range > 85 dBA Stereo Line to Digital stream Dynamic range > 75 dBA Audio Compressor Audio compressor for level control at the mono output and cellular phone. High audio quality stereo output is uncompressed 20 dB action with 2 LED indication; 5 & 15 dB 1 ms attack time and 200 ms recovery Slope 20:1 Wireless Links 1-USB output for 3G/4G modem 2-WiFi connection Electronic Technology Advanced rail to rail amplifiers with very low power consumption , for long battery duration. Modular Bluetooth, 48V phantom, One million operations potentiometers for full life duration. Cellular Connection Cellular # 1wireless Bluetooth linked up to 15 meters Cellular # 2 (backup unit) wired to RJ11 connector Additional Features Battery charge meter Internal talkback MIC Internal DTMF dialer Audio generator at + 4 dBu reference level, 1.000 Hz +/- 10 % Battery Charger The console includes a multivoltage 90 V to 240 V switching battery charger During charge the console can work On Air Full charge overnigth, 10 to 12 hours Battery Duration Analog mixer use with Bluetooth: more than 20 hours Stereo or mono Internet streaming with 3G/4G modem: 6 hours Professional grade Nikel-Metal battery, 5,4 A at 4,8 V Battery life: 1.000 charges guaranteed Dimensions and Weight Dimensions: 70 mm x 200 mm (wide) and 265 mm depth Weight: 1,8 Kg with battery B-Codec Streaming Section Streaming Connection Standard connection RJ45 Ethernet TCP / IP Standards Supported MP3 Layer 1 (32, 44.1 and 48 kHz) MP3, Layer 2 (16, 22.05 and 24 kHz) G.711 (Î¼Law / aLaw 8 and 24 kHz sampling rate) 16bit PCM uncompressed (8 and 24 kHz) Protocols IP based standard protocols; TCP / IP, UDP, HTTP, ICMP, SNMP Supports BootP, DHCP and Auto IP It supports RTP for low latency Studio Link Using a streaming host (Solidyne provides one temporal to test the MX 2400), the Journalist only needs to connect the codec to Internet to start the digital transmission Latency (delay time) MB2400 has a latency of only 50 mS The full loop receiver Including Internet and software in a direct conection is 0.5 sec to 1.5 between sec Using an iceCast host streaming server this value usually Raise to 1 to 5 sec Voice IP Identification When MX2400 is connected to a LAN network for codec programming, a voice response in English can be heard at headphones in order to get the IP address of LAN
- Review this product