Solidyne D612Digital console with 8 channels
The D612 is a revolutionary product that only a high innovation company like Solidyne can offer you at such a low price.
It has 4 microphones inputs, one digital line input via USB, 2 balanced line inputs and 2 telephone hybrids, one POTS and the other cell phone that can operate in conference.
It has 2 analog stereo outputs (PGM and REC) and a digital output via USB. A complete monitoring system with separate outputs of speakers and headphones for Studio and Control that includes muting logic and output for air light.
The microphones have an excellent 4-band equalizer designed for the human voice. Your announcers will have a new brightness that will distinguish your station from the competition. It also offers audio compression to match the levels of the voices.
The digital inputs and outputs of the D612 mean you dont need PC soundcards and the buzzing and distortion often associated with their connection.
The D612 offers an AoIP option that allows the console to be interconnected through the Ethernet LAN of the studios without the need to carry shielded cables or drill walls. It also allows you to connect it via the Internet with the FM transmitting site.
The D612 has professional attenuators of 100mm of conductive ceramics of 15 years of duration and has a generous warranty of 5 years.
The D 612 includes advanced internal telephone hybrids. Communication with listeners is today the essence of modern radio. The D612 allows calls to be answered from the console itself and to talk in private with the caller.
Manages phone and cell phone communications and can hold simultaneous conferences. You can also make free long distance communications over the Internet using Skype.
No other console of this market price offers you these facilities!
The D 612 allows you to use a line telephone next to the console. But it is also possible to answer incoming calls by pressing a button Cell phones are connected by Bluetooth wirelessly achieving greater sound quality because they eliminate the D / A converters The Bluetooth connection by avoiding the cables allows the cell phone to be located several meters away from the console in a place where you have better signal reception. Any cell phone connects in seconds to the D 612!
The console has DUAL technology MIC preamps, designed to handle 4 microphones using two attenuators. This is possible due to the internal audio compressor of the D612 that levels the sound of all the microphones.
The D612 treats the voices of its speakers with a level of excellence very difficult to match because it has a 4-band equalizer designed especially for the human voice and an excellent audio compressor that matches the levels of the speakers while always maintaining the natural sound . A Master MIC button allows switching the 4 microphones at the same time. With active microphones an Air light is turned on in the console. External on-air lights are also turned on.
USB digital input and output eliminate expensive professional audio cards The D612 connects to any PC to use the automation softaware and to communicate free by Skype with any place in the world.
- 8 simultaneous channels ; with 5 connectorized dimmers to be able to change without using welder
- Option / AoIP allows to generate Shoucast / Icecast streaming without a PC or connect between studios via LAN
- Option / TV It has USB data output to change TV cameras by MIC level and trigger when opening line attenuators for multimedia software management
- 12 stereo inputs ;
- 4 balanced MIC
- 2 LIN balanced (DIN 5),
- 3 unbalanced LIN (RCA),
- 1 digital USB input,
- 2 telephone Hybrids (RJ11 & Bluetooth),
- 1 Air Monitor (Jack 6.35mm)
- 4 Stereo outputs ;
- a) Digital : A USB digital stereo output, selectable PGM or REC
- b) Analog : Program (PGM) balanced, Recordings (REC) unbalanced, External Hybrid (In / Out).
- 5 Outputs Stereo monitoring ; Speakers Studio, Headphones Studio (with amplifier Distributor),
- Controllers, Control Headphones, CUE mono (with amplifier and internal speaker). With muting logic.
- 4 Microphone Equalization Bands
- Audio Compressor for microphone
- Low Silhouette , to mount flush on any table without having to cut it
- Hybrid to wireless Bluetooth cell phone
- Professional attenuators of 100 mm of Ceramic Conductiva of 15 years of duration
- AoIP option to transmit digital audio over Ethernet / Internet
- External switching source 90 - 240 V // 50/60 Hz
- AoIP Option for D612, DX816 & 822adds 4/8 AoIP channels. Connection between studios or transmission site (select qty of 2 for 8 channels)CAM OptionOption for TV camera switching using the MIC sound levelAES OptionTwo digital AES-3 Outs (PGM & REC) in DX816 & DX822 consolesHD3 BoxDistributor of 3 headphones + Air Light + Speaker level + Dual listening channel + Intercom with operator Youcan connect up to 3 x HD3 to the console. Includes 5 meter RJ45 cable.HD5-Studio BoxDistributor of 5 headphones + Air Light + Speaker level + Dual listening channel + Intercom with operator + Clock + Timer of time in the air.Up to 2 x HD5 can be connected to the console. Includes 5 meter RJ45 cable.MNG816XFull harness of cable and connectors set to install DX 816 and 822Tally LightTally Light, On-Air red light with 70 mm high letters. 12V, 70mAAES OptionTwo digital AES-3 Outs (PGM & REC) in DX816 & DX822 consoles
ANALOG OUTPUTS 2 bus stereo outputs; PGM (6,35mm, TRS plug) & REC (RCA connector) Both at + 4 dBm = 0 VU PGM balanced: Max Level +26dBu (10K), +20dBm (600 ohms) REC unbalanced, Max level 20 dBu External Hybrid: unbalanced Mic-Minus out at + 4 dBu Digital USB Input / Output USB digital In/Out; Input to channel 5; Output to PGM or REC It uses the K15 Overload recommendation for broadcasting;Then, 0 VU is at -15 dB Full Scale level ON-AIR Signal ON-AIR Tally Light output (turns on when MIC is open) 12 V CC @ 0,12 amp (two Solidyne On-Air lights) Monitor & Hybrid Outputs 1 Stereo Studio, 0 dBu for active speakers, muted 1 Stereo Control, 0 dBu for active speakers, muted 1 Stereo Studio Headphones, with Distribution AMP up to 5 headphones, + 10 dBu 1 Stereo Control Headphones, + 10 dBu 1 External Hybrid send (MIX-Minus) +4 dBu / 10K CUE Monitor Internal CUE Monitor Amplifier; 250 mW , with speaker inluded Headroom 22 dB @ LIN to PGM Ref + 4dBu/10 k Frequency response 20-20.000 Hz +/- 0.25 dB (LIN to PGM) 20-20.000 Hz +/- 0,5 dB (MIC to PGM) Headroom 22 dB @ LIN to PGM Ref + 4dBu/10 k Size Weight MIC Equalizer Four Bands MIC EQ with In/Out switch; 80 Hz top flat curve, 160 Hz bell shaped, 4 kHz bell shaped, 8 kHz top flat curve Action + 15 dB / -15 dB MIC Compressor Low distortion MIC compressor with In/Out switch. 20 dB max compression. Attack time < 10 ms. Threshold = 0 VU Compression ratio: < 2 dB variation for 15 dB change MIC level Noise MIC input, EIN=-120 dBu / 150 ohms LINE input, S/N > 75 dBA Dynamic Range From Line to PGM > 90 dBA (CD quality) Crosstalk PGM-REC > 65 dBA @ 1 kHz Distortion From LINE to PGM out < 0.03 % THD @30-15.000 Hz. Phase From Line to PGM, < 3º L&R @50-10.000 Hz Stereo Tracking Below 0.2 dB error L/R in fader range 0 to 40 dB Telephone Hybrid Specs Two channel telephone active Hybrid: One phone line plus one cellular (Bluetooth linked) Frequency Response: 200 – 5.000 Hz Noise: > 60 dBA S/N Rejection: > 35 dB rejection NULL adjust in front panel preset Preference atenuator: 12 dB local announcer interrupt priority Telephone input lightning discharge safety Telephone Hybrid input is transformer floating to meet the Public Telephone Service isolation standards. It is protected with SIOV Varistors against soft lightning discharges. External gas discharge protection is recommended Talkback Microphone Included Talkback MIC, with Audio Limiter. Noise Cancelled PZM type. Outputs to Phone Line Hybrid or Studio Speakers & Headphones. VU-meters & Compression Level 2 x LED VUmeters for PGM. Cuasi peak reading Microphone compressor level meter 0 – 15 dB AoIP Optional TCP / IP Digital Streaming Output Ethernet RJ45 connection to a standard LAN (Option /AoIP) Used for sending D612 output to transmitter plant with MP3 Internet streaming or using a 5,8 GHz 802. Link Also can be used for AoIP connection with another console located inside or outside studios It can work in linear PCM at 44.1 & 48 kHz or MP3 VBR On-Air information using GPIO for remote processors AoIP Delay and user modes MP3 Layer 1 (32, 44.1 and 48 kHz) MP3 Layer 2 (16, 22.05 and 24 kHz) 16bit PCM uncompressed (8,16,32,44.1 & 48 kHz) Full duplex (transmitting and receiving) Delay using PCM at 48 kHz Fs (recommended) Less than 5 mS Delay using MP3 streaming. Average 100 mS Power Switching external power supply 90-240 V, 20VA [28V@0,57A] Dimensions & Weight Wide: 405 mm; Deep: 385 mm; Height: 95 mm at rear
- Review this product