- The SOFIA 565 provides analog, AES3-digital and AoIP-streaming audio outputs. The Web Interface enables remote tuning, streamed audio, source switching, alarms, and more.Multiple stations can be sequentially monitored using the programmable StationRotation™ feature. The SOFIA 568 includes a built-in BandScanner™, a real-time clock and full SNMP functionality.The elite SiteStreamer+™ (‘Plus’) series offers advanced features for the most critical monitoring situations.The SiteStreamer+™ also delivers important RF and audio signal measurements and dispatches email or text-message alarms for out-of-limits conditions and other reception errors.Features
- Fulltime off-air program audio is available simultaneously as L/R-analog, AES3-digital and Dante®-based AES67 AoIP streaming, all with adjustable levels, plus a multi-listener Internet IP stream and front-panel headphone jack.
- Install the SiteStreamer+ within the reception contour of your station and monitor off-air analog FM via the Web from anywhere in the world.
- The SOFIA 565 Internet-listening stream supports up to 10 listeners at once.
- Front-panel alarms and/or rear-panel ‘tallies’ indicate Audio Loss, Low Signal, RDS Errors, and FM Reception Loss.
- Easy front-panel setup uses jog-wheel menu navigation and the front-panel readout. The corresponding Web interface offers a detailed presentation and additional options.
- Gives local and remote readout of all pertinent FM/RDS data.
- Enhanced alarm logging includes the duration of each alarm, and there is virtually no limit to the number of alarms that can be logged.
- The built-in BandScanner displays a spectrum plot of the entire FM band (or a user-selected portion).
- The half-rack package features an OLED hi-res graphic display, wide-range LED level meters and individual alarm LEDs with rear-panel tallies.
- GPOs may be user-assigned to specific alarm functions.
- SNMP utility is fully supported.
- Real-Time Clock has battery backup.
General Specifications TUNING RANGE 87.5MHz – 107.9MHz in 100kHz steps ANTENNA INPUT 75Ω (BNC) Sensitivity/SNR 10dBµV required for 50dB mono-FM S/N. Audio Response FM: ±1dB, 30Hz – 15kHz; de-emphasis is programmable at 75µs or 50µs or OFF. HD Radio™: ±0.25dB, 20Hz – 20kHz. Reception Modes FM: Stereo / Stereo Auto-Blend / Forced-Mono RDS Fields Displayed PS, PI (and call), RT, RT+1, RT+2, PTY, PTYN, C/T, M/S, DI, TP, TA; RDS Block Error Rate, Groups Transmitted (with use statistics), AF, ODA. Graphs and Metering L, R, L+R and L–R Program Audio; Audio Histogram; RSSI, RF SNR, HD Level and Cd/No levels and histograms. Program Audio Outputs Balanced Analog (XLR) Left and Right outputs are adjustable from –15dBu to +15dBu in 0.1dB steps. AES Digital (XLR) output at 44.1kHz or 48kHz is adjustable from –30dBFS to 0dBFS in 0.1dB steps. Headphone Jack (3.5mm TRS) has adjustable listening level. Streaming Audio MP3 or OGG (selectable) streams have bitrates from 32kbps to 256kbps and sampling rates from 16kHz to 48kHz. Alarms Audio Loss: Alarm responds to the monitored service (FM or HD Radio). Alarm On/Off thresholds and Time On/Off intervals are programmable. Low Signal: Alarm and reset trigger levels are independently adjustable relative to the FM carrier level display. Pilot Loss: Programmable Time On/Off for loss of Stereo Pilot. HD Loss: Fixed metrics determine loss of HD Radio reception; programmable Time On/Off. Email Alerts: Email or SMS/text-messaging can alert selected personnel to specific alarms. Alarm ‘Tallies’: Individual open-collector NPN transistor outputs to ground are programmable for logic polarity and GPO assignment. Real-Time Clock Auto-sets to Internet time; auto/manual DST setting, battery backup. AoIP Port Dante®-based, AES67-compatible (selectable) AoIP utility has independent IP, Audio Format and Transmit Flow settings. LAN Port LAN connection to local network or Internet provides remote monitoring (listening and SOFIA 565 control); user-programmable network setup and streaming parameters. Power Requirement 12VDC at 450mA; a universal 90-240VAC inline switching power supply is included with the SOFIA 565 SiteStreamer. Mounting Options An optional rack adapter mounts one or two half-rack modules in a 1U, 19-inch rack space. Size and Weight 4.6cm H x 14cm W x 14cm D; 2.3kg shipping weight
- 565 Manual
- Review this product