- The INOmini 679 is Inovonics’ third-generation, small form-factor FM and FM-band HD Radio broadcast monitor receiver. It receives both analog FM and digital HD1-HD8 radio channels for confidence monitoring and delivers a high-quality audio feed for rebroadcast or program distribution throughout the broadcast facility with adjustable analog and AES digital audio outputs.FM RBDS and HD Radio PAD data may be called-up for display on the front-panel LCD screen.Strictly for professional applications, the INOmini 679 purposely does not blend between the analog FM and HD1 simulcast like a consumer radio. Tuning and mode preferences are held in nonvolatile memory and all settings are restored following a power cycle.Features
- The INOmini 679 is a sensitive, DSP-based (SDR) radio that receives standard FM analog and FM/HD Radio broadcasts.
- Stays on-mode and on-channel through signal and power loss; does not blend between FM and HD.
- Easy front-panel setup uses jog-wheel menu navigation with a large LCD display. Accurate, hi-res metering shows RF signal and audio levels, RBDS/PAD data and reception metrics. Critical system menus are hidden.
- Balanced analog and AES-digital program line outputs are available simultaneously; levels are independently adjustable.
- Flashing-red front-panel alarms and rear-panel ‘tallies’ indicate HD Reception Loss, Low Signal and Audio Loss.
- ‘Split Mode’ audio monitoring aids transmission diversity delay setup.
- The LCD displays RSSI, SNR, Cd/No, Multipath and HD Level metrics to help with receive antenna alignment.
- When issued, free firmware updates are easily installed in the field.
General Specifications TUNING RANGE 87.5MHz – 107.9MHz in 100kHz steps ANTENNA INPUT 75-ohm (F) HD Radio™ Channels Selectable HD1 through HD8 Sensitivity/SNR 10dBμV for 50dB monaural-FM S/N Audio Response FM: ±1dB, 30Hz – 15kHz; de-emphasis is menu-selectable for 75μs or 50μs HD Radio™: ±0.25dB, 20Hz – 20kHz FM Stereo Modes Stereo / Stereo Auto-Blend / Forced-Mono RDS Fields Displayed PI (and call), C/T, PTY, PTYN, PS, RT, RT+1, RT+2 HD Pad Fields Displayed HD Name/Slogan, HD PTY, FCC ID, HD Artist, HD Title, HD Album, HD Genre, Primary Service Mode, Coded Mode, Transmit Gain, Transmit Blend Control Program Audio Outputs Balanced Analog (XLR) Left and Right outputs are adjustable from –15dBu to +15dBu in 0.2dB steps. AES Digital (XLR) output at 44.1kHz is adjustable from –30dBFS to 0dBFS in 0.2dB steps. Headphone Jack (3.5mm TRS) has adjustable listening level. Front-Panel Red-Flashing Alarms HD Loss: Fixed metrics determine loss of HD Radio reception. Low Signal: Alarm and reset trigger levels are independently adjustable relative to the FM carrier level display. Audio Loss: Alarm responds to monitored service (FM or HD Radio). Alarm threshold is adjustable between 0dB and –40dB, and the alarm delay interval is adjustable between OFF and 120 seconds. Alarm “Tallies”: Individual open-collector NPN transistor outputs to ground are programmable for logic polarity. USB Port The front-panel mini-USB port allows the quick uploading of firmware updates when issued. Power Requirement 12VDC at 335mA; a universal 90 - 240 VAC inline switching power supply is included with the INOmini 679 receiver. Mounting Options An optional rack adapter accepts up to three INOmini modules in a 1U, 19-inch rack space. The 661 also may easily be fastened to any convenient surface with two small screws. Size and Weight 4.6cm H x 14cm W x 14cm D; 1.8kg shipping weight
- 679 web
- Review this product