- The INOmini 673 is Inovonics’ second-generation, small form-factor FM broadcast monitor for professional applications.A sensitive and selective off-air receiver for standard analog-FM broadcasts, it has application as a ‘confidence monitor’ or as a rebroadcast receiver in FM translator service. The 673 decodes and displays the most important data from RDS/RBDS data groups as well.The INOmini 673 gives front-panel and remote alarm indications of program and RDS transmission errors. It can also deliver a high-quality audio feed for program distribution throughout the broadcast facility with adjustable analog and AES digital audio outputs.Features
- This sensitive and selective DSP-based (SDR) receiver has extended band coverage down to 64MHz.
- Easy front-panel setup uses jog-wheel menu navigation with a large LCD display. Accurate, hi-res metering shows RF signal and audio levels; critical system menus are hidden.
- Front-panel display of most-essential RDS/RBDS information including RT+ ‘tagging’ data.
- Balanced analog and AES-digital program line outputs are available simultaneously; levels are independently adjustable.
- Flashing-red front-panel alarms and rear-panel ‘tallies’ indicate RDS Loss or PI Error, Low Signal and Audio Program Loss.
- All receiver setup parameters are held in non-volatile memory.
- When issued, free firmware updates are easily installed in the field.
Specifications Tuning Range: 76.0MHz – 108.1MHz in 100kHz steps. Antenna Input: 75-ohm (F). Sensitivity/SNR 10dBμV for 50dB monaural S/N; 35dBuV for 70dB monaural S/N IF Bandwidth Auto (signal-adaptive) or manual selection of 110kHz, 84kHz, 60kHz, 40kHz De-Emphasis 75μs/50μs selectable Reception Modes Stereo, Auto-Blended Stereo (with front-panel stereo width display), Forced-Mono RDS Fields Displayed AF, CT, DI, M/S, PI, PS, PTY, PTYN, RT, RT+, TA, TP, Groups Received; RDS or RBDS protocols are selectable. Program Audio Output(s) Balanced Analog (XLR) Left and Right outputs are adjustable from -15dBu to +15dBu in 0.2dB steps. Balanced Analog (XLR) Left and Right outputs are adjustable from -15dBu to +15dBu in 0.2dB steps. AES Digital (XLR) output at 44.1kHz is adjustable from –30dBFS to 0dBFS in 0.2dB steps. Headphone Jack (3.5mm TRS) has adjustable listening level. USB Port: The front-panel mini-USB port allows the quick uploading of firmware updates when issued. Power Requirement: 12VDC at 290mA; a universal 90 - 240 VAC inline switching power supply is included with the INOmini 673 receiver. Mounting Options: An optional rack adapter accepts up to three INOmini modules in a 1U, 19-inch rack space, or the 633 may easily be fastened to any convenient surface with two small screws. Size and Weight: 1.6”H x 5.5”W x 5.5”D; 4 lbs. shipping weight.
- 673 web
- Review this product