- Inovonicsâ€™ INOmini 514 is a standalone decoder for FM-stereo multiplex signals. It accepts a demodulated FM-baseband input and decodes the signal to discrete left and right channel audio. The recovered stereo program is available as a professional line-level balanced output, and also as an AES digital audio signal.Local alarm Ê»talliesÊ¼ and selectable de-emphasis curves make the INOmini 514 an essential tool for professional applications wherever a stereo-baseband signal needs to be decoded and monitored.ÂProduct Features
- Decodes Composite/MPX signal into L/R audio.
- Analog L/R and AES-digital program line outputs.
- Accurate front-panel metering.
- Front-panel alarms with rear-panel Ê»talliesÊ¼ for program Audio LossÂ
- (silence sense) and stereo Pilot Loss (stereo/mono status).
- Conforms to the worldwide FM Ê»pilot-toneÊ¼ system; selectable 75Î¼s/50Î¼s de-emphasis.
Specifications Multiplex (MPX) Input:Â Unbalanced/bridging (BNC); 10k input impedance; requires 0.5Vp-p minimum signal.Â L/R Analog Line Outputs: Active-balanced (XLR), 200-ohm source impedance; +4dBu output at â€˜0dBâ€™ on front-panel meter. AES Digital Output: Transformer-balanced (XLR), 44.1kHz sampling rate; â€“6dBFS output at â€˜0dBâ€™ on front-panel meter. Headphone Jack: 3.5mm (TRS) for low-Z or high-Z phones; fixed listening level.Â Program Audio De-Emphasis:Â 75Âµs/50Âµs, selected with push-on jumpers under the top cover. Forced-Mono Operation:Â Enabled with a push-on jumper under the top cover.Â Audio Frequency Response:Â Follows selected de-emphasis characteristic Â±0.5dB,20Hz to 15kHz.Â Noise (Unweighted SNR re:Â±75kHz deviation):Â MONO: t72dB; analog/digital Â STEREO: t70dB; analog/digitalÂ Â Distortion:Â d0.05% THD, 20Hz to 15kHz (analog/digital) Â Stereo Separation: >50dB 20Hz to 15kHz (analog/digital)Â Â Alarm Tallies:Â Individual open-collector NPN transistor outputs for Program Audio Loss (either/both channels) and Pilot Loss (stereo/mono indicator)Â Â Power Requirement: 12VDC at 230mA. A â€˜wall-outlet transformerâ€™ (WallWartÂ®) switching-type power supply appropriate to the destination AC mains voltage is provided.Â Â Mounting Options:Â An optional rack adapter accepts up to three INOmini modules in a 1U, 19-inch rack space. Alternatively the 514 may easily be fastened to any convenient surface with two small screws. Â Size and Weight:Â 1.6â€H x 5.5â€W x 5.5â€D; 4 lbs. shipping weight.
- Inovonics 514 Datasheet
Inovonics 514 Datasheet
- Review this product