- The INOmini 661 is Inovonics’ second-generation, small form-factor off-air monitoring receiver for EBU-specified DAB and DAB+ digital radio broadcasts and replaces the INOmini 660 unit.The 661 provides high-quality confidence monitoring and delivers a dual audio feed with independently-adjustable analog and AES digital audio outputs.Important text metadata that accompanies the broadcast can be read in multiple menu levels on the front-panel display. The large, easy to- read LCD screen also shows pertinent signal quality metrics and audio levels.Front-panel and remote alarms indicate transmission problems, and the compact size of the INOmini 661 allows the mounting of three units in a 1U rack space.Features
- The INOmini 661 is a sensitive, DSP-based (SDR) receiver for EBU Band III DAB and DAB+ digital radio broadcasts.
- Easy front-panel setup uses jog-wheel menu navigation.
- A large LCD display shows essential signal parameters, demodulated audio levels, alarm conditions and program related metadata. Critical system menus are hidden.
- Balanced analog and AES-digital program line outputs are available simultaneously; levels are independently adjustable.
- Flashing-red front-panel alarms and rear-panel ‘tallies’ indicate DAB Loss, Low Signal and Audio Loss.
- All receiver setup parameters are held in non-volatile memory.
- When issued, free firmware updates are easily installed in the field.
General Specifications TUNING RANGE DAB Band III, Mode 1 (174.928MHz – 239.200MHz); all EBUsanctioned frequency allocations (Blocks 5-12, A-D) plus Block 13 A-F ANTENNA INPUT 75-ohm (BNC) RECEIVER SENSITIVITY 10dBμV for error-free reception Audio Codecs MPEG-1, Audio Layer 2 (MP2); HE-AAC (AAC+) AUDIO FREQUENCY RESPONSE ±0.25dB, 20Hz – 20kHz Signal Parameters Displayed FQ (FIC Quality), RF (RSSI), SNR, CNR Metadata Displayed Ensemble Label, Component List & ID, Service List & ID, Dynamic Label, PTY, Sample Rate, Bit Rate, Gain Mode, Service Mode, Protection Info, Current CU & Address, Country, Language, Time & Date Program Audio Outputs Balanced Analog (XLR) Left and Right outputs are adjustable from –15dBu to +15dBu in 0.2dB steps. AES Digital (XLR) output at 44.1kHz is adjustable from –30dBFS to 0dBFS in 0.2dB steps. Headphone Jack (3.5mm TRS) has adjustable listening level. Front-Panel Red-Flashing Alarms DAB Loss: Fixed metrics determine loss of digital radio reception. Low Signal: Alarm and reset trigger levels are independently adjustable relative to the RF signal level display. Audio Loss: Alarm threshold is adjustable between 0dB and –40dB, and the alarm delay interval is adjustable between OFF and 120 seconds. Alarm “Tallies”: Individual open-collector NPN transistor outputs to ground are programmable for logic polarity. USB Port The front-panel mini-USB port allows the quick uploading of firmware updates when issued. Power Requirement 12VDC at 335mA; a universal 90 - 240 VAC inline switching power supply is included with the INOmini 661 receiver. Mounting Options An optional rack adapter accepts up to three INOmini modules in a 1U, 19-inch rack space. The 661 also may easily be fastened to any convenient surface with two small screws. Size and Weight 4.6cm H x 14cm W x 14cm D; 1.8kg shipping weight
- 661 datasheet
- Review this product