DEVA’s line of broadcast tools can now boast a device that provides a multitude of unparalleled features to meet the strictest requirements. It is fully BS412-compliant, making sure that you can achieve the loudness of sound that you need while retaining perfect sound clarity. It is compatible with all types of transmitters and provides the same consistent level of high-quality sound, fulfilling even the strictest customer requirements. The foundation of this exceptional tool is the 32bits DSP-based Stereo Generator combined with a built-in RDS/RBDS encoder. It allows you to use both analog and digital AES/EBU audio sources and supports SNMP, RS232, UDP and TCP/IP communication protocols.
The RBS/RBDS encoder can parse scrolling text, automatically separating phrases into word groups. Programming access with the USB, TCP/IP and UDP/IP interfaces is also a matter of course. This allows for full integration with the station’s other networked functions including message streams for digital radio and Webcasting. It also offers an ASCII protocol for broadcasting song/artist information.
What makes this tool especially valuable is its ability to provide against the dead air problem. It detects audio loss and switches automatically to the alternative MP3 player whose backup audio files and playlists can be uploaded form your PC through any FTP client. Its storage capacity is 8GB.
The DB6000-STC is undoubtedly the cream of the crop - easy to use, versatile, dependable and innovative, supplying even the most demanding clients with the best solution that leaves no room for improvement.
- Fully Digital 32 bits DSP Stereo Encoder
- Excellent Audio Performances
- Digital Volume Control of all Audio Inputs
- Adjustable Pilot, L-R, RDS phases
- Selectable pre-emphasis 0, 50µs, 75µs
- Digitally adjustable Pilot & RDS injection levels
- Fully Digital Synthesis of the RDS Signal
- Intelligent Silence Detector and Backup Audio Player
- Configuration and Monitoring via SNMP Ver.2C & WEB
- Alert Notifications via E-mail, SNMP in case of Audio Loss
- Lots of Storage for over 24 hours of non-repeating audio playback
- Always Fresh Backup Audio Tracks with Embedded FTP server
- Professional Balanced Stereo Analog Input on XLR connectors
- Professional Digital AES/EBU Audio input on XLR connectors
- Headphones Jack for local monitoring of the Audio Signal
- Built-in MP3 Player with built in 2GB SD Card
- UPnP for easy discovery in Local Networks
- Professional 19 inches, 1U Professional rack mount chassis
- Remote Firmware Upgrade for future-proof operation
- Protected access to the device settings
- Easy installation and operation
- 2 Years Warranty
OK low price stream IP receiving
Time from Poland
Review this product