A compact FM Radio Monitoring Receiver and Basic Modulation Analyzer.
The DB45 is the go-to piece of equipment if reliable monitoring of the FM signal is required. Compact, yet versatile, with an impressive combination of features, it provides accurate and dependable measurement of the RF level, MPX deviation, MPX power, Left & Right audio levels, RDS, and Pilot injection levels.
The device boasts a fully DSP-based core and gurantees round-the-clock operation. It also supports TCP/IP and optional GSM connectivity, allowing for easy monitoring of the channel status and listening to real-time audio no matter where you are - all you need is a mobile phone. As an additional feature, the tool also offers a built-in audio streamer which gives users the opportunity to listen to and record the audio from any station. It is a cost-effective solution, which is also easy to install and manage, and sure to give you impeccable monitoring performance. With a compact and practical design, it incorporates a variety of features spelling accurate and dependable measuring of the signal parameters, including the RF level, MPX deviation, MPX power, Left & Right audio levels, RDS, and Pilot injection levels.
The DB45 boasts a fully DSP-based core and guarantees round-the-clock operation. Upon demodulation of the FM signal, the RF signal is digitalized by the SDR FM tuner and all signal processing is achieved through calculations. The precision of this tool's digital filters means that the FM Multiplex signal's components can be accurately and repeatedly reproduced from one device to another, i.e. the same signal applied to two devices would give the same result. All measurement can be refreshed simultaneously and synchronously so that detailed readings of the Multiplex FM signal components can be obtained. The DB45 supports TCP/IP and optional GSM connectivity, allowing for easy monitoring of the channel status and listening to real-time audio no matter where you are - all that is required is a mobile phone. Another impressive feature of this tool is the built-in audio streamer which gives users the opportunity to listen to and record the audio from any station. The DB45 model provides an RDS/RBDS decoder with BER meter, as well as adjustable alarms for RF, deviation, Pilot and RDS signal via email, SMS and SNMP, while the WEB interface makes for easy set-up and control of your unit.
The DB45 is an indispensable piece of equipment when it comes to accuracy and reliability. Coupled with an affordable price, all its features contrive to produce an impeccable monitoring performance.
- Fully DSP based core
- Built-in Oscilloscope allowing Left, Right and MPX display
- MPX Power measurement with data history
- RF Spectrum analyzer allowing to check the RF Carrier parameters
- MPX Spectrum analyzer for Left, Right and MPX measurements
- Selectable De-emphasis – 50µs and 75µs
- Built-in Stereo Decoder; Stereo Presence Detection
- Date & Time Settings with various formats
- LAN port for full TCP/IP remote control and monitoring
- Up to 90dBµV direct RF Antenna Input
- Adjustable alarms for RF, Deviation, Pilot and RDS signal
- Firmware update for future-proof operation
- Parameters Factory Restore Option
- FM Band 87 - 108 MHz Basic Spectrum Analyzer
- MPX, PILOT & RDS deviation meters
- LEFT and RIGHT demodulated audio level meters
- Headphones audio output
- RDS and RBDS decoder with BER meter
- Intuitive Application Interface
- Alarm dispatch via E-mail, SMS, SNMP
- Channel status reporting via SMS
- RF and RDS Measurements
- Remote Listening via optional GSM modem
- Real Time Audio Program Streaming
- Attractive price and very good price-performance ratio
- Very Intuitive Embedded WEB server for interactive supervision
- Proved and reliable hardware for 24/7/365 operating
- Easy Installation and Setup
- SNTP for automatic synchronization of the built-in clock
- Compact and Robust Aluminum Case for high RF immunity
- Review this product