The DB4004 from Deva Broadcast Enables allows you to permanently monitor the quality and continuity of up to 50 FM Radio Stations.With TCP/IP connectivity, and multiple unit connectivity, this unit gives you great options and control never seen before.
The DB4004 is second generation digital FM Radio Modulation Analyzer. It combines our long term experience in FM Radio Monitoring and FM radio measurement “know how.” The RF (IF) signal is digitizing as soon as it enters the device and all signal processing is then made through DSP algorithms. Digitizing the signal in this way, at the input, gives the equipment measurement reproducibility over time. The powerful accuracy of the digital filters used in this equipment enables the FM multiplex signals components to be accurately and repeatedly reproduced from one device to another. The incredible processing power in the device enables all measurements to be refreshed simultaneously and synchronously, thereby allowing for detailed readings of all the Multiplex FM signal components. The DB4004 has easy to read, high-resolution OLED graphical display and ultra-bright bar graph LED 60 segment indicators that allow reading the main signal parameters at a glance.
The built-in DB4004 Oscilloscope representing the observed signal change over time enables you to visualize the most important signals participating in the process of demodulating and stereo decoding. Complimenting the Oscilloscope mode, the Spectrum analyzer mode allows spectral analysis of the input signal and part of DB4004 features. Spectral components of the selected signal are determined on the basis of Fast Fourier Transform. MPX Power and all other level measurements are supported by measurement history data. In addition to the list of DB4004 features, RDS information contained in the processed MPX signal is easily visualized and represented as RDS/RBDS Data and detailed RDS/RBDS Statistics.
Dependable off-air monitoring lets you keep an eye on other stations in the market as well as measuring the important parameters of your own signal. Adjustable Alarms enable alerting for most the important signal components and parameters to be generated and are fed to the Rear Panel Alarm Terminal for remote alarm notification. The DB4004 is designed to support USB and LAN communication interfaces, allowing flexibility in remote connection and control of the unit.
The DB4004 is the most cost effective way for regular monitoring of the quality and continuity of your station and up to 50 other FM Radio Stations, with many innovative features such as TCP/IP connectivity, audio streaming, and automatic alerts for operation outside of predefined ITU-R ranges. In case of transmission failure, maintenance staff will be immediately alerted via E-mail, SNMP, or SMS which allows technicians to restore a normal service as soon as possible. This tool instantly enhances the quality control management for radio stations. The DB4004 allows you to monitor all RDS/RBDS and other signal parameters from anywhere via its communication channels TCP/IP, and allows GSM Connectivity via the optional external GSM Modem. Easy channel status monitoring or audio listening from anywhere uses your mobile phone. With the Audio Stream Server you can even listen to, skim, and record the audio from another station.
All the channel measurements and logs are saved in internal device memory. The built-in FTP system manages the files by an assigned schedule. All the collected information is centralized in a database and can be revised, played back, and sent automatically to the qualified staff as needed. The Interactive Software-based Log Viewer tool allows the very detailed control and analysis of any station from the list of monitored channels. The Band Analyzer function in the DB4004 presents an overview of all FM signals available, plus the RF signal strength of these stations. Scans are possible within any section of the band in the FM band in 3 different modes. The generated spectrum diagram shows the RF Level vs. the Frequency. Scheduled Band Scans can also be enabled for RF intruder or pirate transmissions detection. The Deva Broadcast’s DB4004 is a superb monitoring system designed as a powerful tool for FM Radio signal analysis and regular off-air monitoring of your stations.
- FM Band 87 - 108 MHz Basic Spectrum Analyzer
- Dual antenna ports with built-in RF attenuator
- Up to 100 dBµV direct RF Antenna Input
- Selectable wide range IF filter bandwidth
- Fully DSP-based core
- Bright, accurate bar graph LED metering of the Modulation and Pilot Levels
- Total and independent Positive and Negative deviation bar graph
- Left, Right, L+R, L-R bar graph LED audio level meters
- Wide angle, easy to read OLED display
- Very Intuitive Navigational Menu
- Built-in Oscilloscope for IF, MPX, Pilot, RDS, Left & Right display
- Levels measurement with data history
- Spectrum analyzer allowing checking of the RF Carrier and MPX
- Selectable De-emphasis - Off, 50µs and 75µs
- Quick Station access via 4 Presets
- Built-in Stereo Decoder
- Real Time Audio Program Streaming
- Remote Listening via optional GSM modem
- Built-in 50 channel Data logger
- Built-in WEB and FTP server
- Easy to use WEB interface
- Apple and Android devices support
- SNTP for automatic synchronization of the built-in clock
- RDS and RBDS decoder with BER meter
- Alarm dispatch via E-mail, SMS, SNMP and GPO
- Complete status reporting with SMS via optional GSM modem
- Protected access to the device settings
- Level Adjustable, Balanced Analog Audio Outputs on XLR Connectors
- Professional AES/EBU, SPDIF and Optical Digital audio outputs
- LAN port for full TCP/IP remote control and monitoring
- Adjustable MIN/MAX alarms for RF, Pilot Left & Right Audio Levels
- Adjustable MIN/MAX alarms for MPX, MPX Power & RDS
- USB communication interface for local connectivity
- Headphone output with front panel level control
- Firmware updates will ensure improved operation
- Accurate front-panel metering for local use
- Restore Factory Parameters option
- Easy Installation and Setup
- Wide operating voltage range: 100-240V AC
- 19" Professional Case for high RF immunity
RF Input Tuning Range 88 to 108 MHz, Frequency Agile Tuning Step 10, 20, 50, 100 kHz Tuner Sensitivity 30 dBµV Antenna Ports Dual, 2 x BNC Connectors, 50Ω Antenna Ports Isolation > 40 dB Internal Attenuator 0, 10, 20 and 30 dB Dynamic range 100 dB FM Demod IF Filter Bandwidth 15 Increments (27kHz - 157kHz, Auto) Frequency Response ±0.1 dB, 10 Hz to 86 kHz MPX Power ±12 dBr, 20 sec. integration Dynamic range 90 dB Stereo Decoder Standards European RDS CENELEC; United States RBDS NRSC Error Correction & Counting Yes AF Decoding Yes CT (Time/Date) Yes PI, PTY, DI, MS Yes TA/TP Yes RT (Radio Text), RT+ Yes PS (Program Service name) Yes TMC, ODA Yes Group Analyzer Yes BER Analyzer Yes Group Sequence Display Yes RDS RAW Data Display Yes FFT Spectrum Analysis (RF, Composite, Audio) Signal Sources RF (IF), MPX, Left, Right FFT length 2048 points Dynamic range 90 dB Scope Analysis (RF, Composite, Audio) Signal Sources RF (IF), MPX, Pilot, RDS, Main, Sub, Left, Right Record length 4096 points Dynamic range 90 dB Metering Accuracy RF Level ±1 dB, 0 to 100 dBµV MPX Power ±0.2 dBr, -12 to 12 dBr, 0.1 dBr resolution Total, Pos, Neg ±2 kHz, 10 to 100 kHz, 1 kHz resolution Pilot, RDS ±0.5 kHz, 1 to 12 kHz, 0.2 kHz resolution Audio ±1 dB, +10.0 to -55.0 dB, 0.1 dB resolution Outputs Composite 3.5 Vp-p @ 75kHz, 75Ω, unbalanced BNC Connector Audio (L, R) +12 dBm, 600Ω balanced XLR Connector AES3 (L, R) 5.0 Vp-p, 110Ω , balanced XLR Connector SPDIF (L, R) 3.0 Vp-p, 110Ω, unbalanced BNC Connector Optical (L, R) Transmitter, TOSLINK Alarms Programmable terminals on rear panel, optoisolated Headphone 6,3mm (1/4") Phone Jack Communication Interfaces USB B-type Connector Ethernet 10/100 Base-T RJ45 Connector GSM Modem 15 pin Male D-Sub Connector Measurement Storage Storage 2GB Build-in Memory Card Data format Text, CSV Power Supply 100-240V / 50-60 Hz / 25W Connector IEC320 Size and Weight Dimensions (W;H;D) 485 x 44 x 180 mm Shipping Weight 3Kg
Anonymous visitor from France
Review this product