DEVA Broadcast DB3012Advanced DAB/DAB+ & IP Audio Confidence Monitoring Receiver
The DB3010 allows you to simultaneously monitor FM and on-line stream of your radio station to ensure perfect performance and remote monitoring.
The DB3012 – DAB/DAB+ Radio & IP Audio Confidence Monitoring Receiver is the ultimate monitoring tool – pace-setting, dependable and sophisticated. Designed to meet the latest trend in the broadcasting equipment industry – the Digital Audio Broadcasting Service, this product is your solution for near CD-audio quality, user-friendly operation and a wide range of outstanding features with the trademark DEVA guarantee of quality and functionality.
Recently, radio broadcasting has been developing at a rapid rate bringing listeners audio with increasing clarity. One of the distinctive trends in the industry has been the Digital Audio Broadcasting Service (DAB) and DEVA is providing the market with a tool to fully meet the ETSI EN 300 401 DAB standard. Incorporating this latest trend and its own know-how in producing technological innovation, DEVA is proud to launch the DB3012, equipped with a high-performance 3-way speaker system that ensures outstanding sound reproduction. The unit supports AAC, AAC+, MP3, RTP and PCM IP audio codecs and is fully compatible with the most popular media platforms, Icecast and Shoutcast included. To facilitate its use, our engineers have created a tool that can simultaneously monitor both the DAB and the online stream.
The highly-selective DSP-based tuner of the device allows the DAB/DAB+ and online stream of the station to be selected, monitored and listened to through the top-quality speakers or headphones. The signal is monitored and logged, while the DB3012 also measures and stores for future analysis the DAB signal quality and the Left & Right Audio level values. A standard FTP client ensures easy download of the collected data. Furthermore, to bring you uninterrupted audio broadcast, the DB3012 provides local alarm options and online notifications via rear-panel alarm GPOs, E-mail and SNMP ver. 2C, in case of audio loss or change in the DAB signal and the Left and Right Audio Levels. This allows for a quick response on the part of your maintenance staff so that prolonged signal loss is prevented.
One of the defining characteristics of each DEVA product is the useful combination of technical capabilities and easy control and set-up. Your DB3012 unit can be programmed through the front-panel menu, while remote access is granted through your PC, tablet or smart phone via a standard web browser; iOS and Android devices are also supported. A click is all that is needed for you to access the WEB interface so that you can listen to the DAB/DAB+ Station and online streams. A high-resolution OLED graphical display and three ultra-bright LED bar-graph indicators allow for easy reading of the main signal parameters. The front panel menu and the set of four soft buttons provide easy navigation through the menus and quick access to the device’s functions.
The DB3012 has been developed to bring you quality of sound in addition to ease of operation and programming. Fully compliant with the DAB/DAB+ standard, it is a guarantee of top monitoring performance.
- DAB/DAB+ compliant receiver
- Support for Program Associated Data (PAD)
- Predefined DAB channels scan or manual tune
- Detailed DAB component information
- High-end digital tuner
- Wide angle, easy to read OLED display
- Very Intuitive Navigational Menu
- Quick Service access via 4 Presets
- Real Time Audio Program Streaming
- Built-in easy to use WEB and FTP server
- Apple and Android devices support
- Protected access to the device settings
- Wide operating voltage range: 100-240V AC
- Bright bar graph LED metering of the RF and Audio Levels
- Headphone output with front panel level control
- Advanced Internet Radio Monitoring Capabilities
- Automatically decodes MP3, RTP and PCM IP Audio
- Support of all standard bitrates and VBR as well
- SHOUTcast / ICEcast compatible
- Automatically displays live metadata for all standards
- Adjustable alarms for Stream Loss and Internet Loss
- DSP controlled, high efficient class-D switching amplifier
- Accurate 3-way speaker system for excellent stereo imaging.
- Active crossover for perfect separation between mid-range and bass bands
- Magnetically shielded drivers that allows placement next to video monitors
- SNTP for automatic synchronization of the built-in clock
- Level Adjustable, Balanced Analog Audio Outputs on XLR Connectors
- Professional AES/EBU Digital audio output
- LAN port for full TCP/IP remote control and monitoring
- Adjustable MIN/MAX alarms for RF, Left & Right Audio Levels
- Alarm dispatch via E-mail, SNMP ver.2C and GPO
- Firmware updates will ensure improved operation
DAB/DAB+ Radio RF frequency range 168 - 240 MHz DAB/DAB+ Band III Channels 5A - 13F Sensitivity 18 dBµV Input connector BNC 50Ω In compliance with ETSI EN300401 Ensemble acquisition Time 940ms DAB/DAB+ Metering Quality indicators RSSI, SNR, CNR, FIC quality PAD DLS, MOT IP Audio Player Decoder/Supported formats MPEG-1 Layer 3 and raw PCM Sample rates 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz Bit rates All standard bit rates, including VBR Metadata decoder Station/Streamer’s ID, Song/Title, Stream Properties and Quality Stream client Shoutcast/Icecast compatible TCP/IP client Metering Accuracy Audio 1%, +5.0 to -50.0 dB, 0.1 dB resolution Amplifier & Loudspeakers Configuration Three-way with stereo mid/ high-frequency drivers & mono low-frequency driver Power Output 2 x 6W (HF) + 12W (LF) with protective limiter Crossover 250Hz, 24dB/octave, Linkwitz-Riley Distortion, HF Outputs < 0.1% - 1kHz, 3W output (below limit threshold) Distortion, LF Output < 0.05% - 100Hz, 6W output (below limit threshold) Noise Better than -72 dB below full output Volume Control Mute to Full, Front panel, Rotary type Balance Trim ±32dB, Front panel, Rotary type Peak Acoustic Level 98dB SPL @ 2ft Outputs Analog Audio Outputs (L, R) +10 dBu, balanced XLR Connector AES/EBU Output (L,R) 5.0 Vp-p, 110Ω, balanced XLR Connector Alarms Programmable terminals on rear panel, Optoisolated Headphone 6,3mm (1/4") Phone Jack Network Connector RJ45 Type Ethernet Device discovery UPnP support Measurements and Log Storage Storage 2GB Build-in Memory Card Data format Text, CSV Power Supply Voltage 100-240V / 50-60 Hz / 25W Connector IEC320 Size and Weight Dimensions (W;H;D) 485 x 44 x 300 mm Shipping Weight 540 x 115 x 300 mm / 4.5kg
- db3012 brochure
- Review this product