The high-selective DSP-based tuner of the device allows the HD Radio, FM and Internet stream of the station to be selected, monitored and listened to.
The transition from the traditional analog transmission service to the new digital standards has put many stations on the road to HD Radio broadcasting. The new digital services are already proven as ensuring exceptionally high quality sound and enhancing the listening experience. Pacing in line with the latest technologies, DEVA has designed a device to receive and monitor FM/HD Radio and Internet radio stream.
The unmatched in performance audio system of DB3011 is equipped with two speakers to reproduce mid- and high-range audio frequencies, and one high-efficiency bass reflex speaker for high-quality sound. The DB3011 offers brilliant acoustic characteristics with extensive feature set. The tool supports AAC, AAC+, MP3, RTP and PCM IP audio codecs. In addition, DB3011 allows users to toggle through the FM, HD Radio and online stream of the radio station to confirm audio presence and quality in live broadcast environments. The device is compatible with the most popular streaming media platforms, Icecast and Shoutcast included.
The DB3011 FM/HD Radio monitor provides full fidelity off-air monitoring and online stream simultaneously. Radio gear of premium class, DB3011 is DEVA competitive response to the requirements set by the transitional environment of coexistence of HD Radio with the traditional broadcasting. The DB3011 could be set to work in two modes: FM and Internet radio stream monitoring mode and HD Radio and Internet radio stream monitoring mode.
The high-selective DSP-based tuner of the device allows the HD Radio, FM and Internet stream of the station to be selected, monitored and listened to through the top-quality speakers or headphones. This dedicated hardware will not only allow you to constantly monitor the sound of your station, but will also measure and store for future analysis the RF level, MPX deviation, Left & Right Audio levels values. The rear-panel alarm GPOs, E-mail and SNMP ver. 2C provides local alarm options, and online notifications in case of audio loss or change in the RF, Left and Right Audio Levels. To enhance your performance even more, the DB3011 has a built-in FM RDS/RBDS Decoder and HD Radio PAD Decoder.
The display of the DB3011 is easy to read, high-resolution OLED graphical one and its ultra-bright LED bargraph indicators allow reading the main signal parameters at a glance. The received FM RDS/RBDS and HD Radio PAD are indicated on the front-panel display, along with the readouts of the signal quality information.The intuitive front panel navigation menu and set of four soft buttons enable the easy navigation through the menus and quick access to DB3011â€™s various functions.
The tool provides fast remote monitoring and setup. Its WEB interface is accessible with no more than a click and you will be able to listen to the FM Station, FM/HD Radio and Internet radio stream. The setup and control of the unit could be done through your PC, tablet or smartphone, via a standard web browser. All operating systems are supported without a compromise.
With its extensive set of features to match the latest trends, user-friendly control options and guaranteed 24/7 operation, DB3011 is the perfect asset for any station with HD Radio transmission.
- FM/HD Radio DSP-based Tuner 87 - 108MHz
- Up to 100 dBÂµV direct RF Antenna Input
- Selectable wide range IF filter bandwidth
- HD Radio PAD (Program-Associated Data) Information
- Provision for PAD data analysis and Logging
- Selectable De-emphasis - 50Âµs and 75Âµs
- RDS and RBDS decoder with BER meter
- Wide angle, easy to read OLED display
- Very Intuitive Navigational Menu
- Quick Station access via 4 Presets
- Real Time Audio Program Streaming
- Full fidelity radio program monitoring in only 1RU
- Built-in WEB and FTP server
- Easy to use WEB interface
- Apple and Android devices support
- Protected access to the device settings
- Wide operating voltage range: 100-240V AC
- Bright bar graph LED metering of the RF and Audio Levels
- Headphone output with front panel level control
- Advanced Internet Radio Monitoring Capabilities
- Automatically decodes AAC, AAC+, MP3, RTP and PCM IP Audio
- Support of all standard bitrates and VBR as well
- SHOUTcast / ICEcast compatible
- Automatically displays live metadata for all standards
- Adjustable alarms for Stream Loss and Internet Loss
- DSP controlled, high efficient class-D switching amplifier
- Accurate 3-way speaker system
- Two mid/high frequency speakers for excellent stereo imaging.
- Active crossover for perfect separation between mid-range and bass bands
- Magnetically shielded drivers that allows placement next to video monitors
- SNTP for automatic synchronization of the built-in clock
- Level Adjustable, Balanced Analog Audio Outputs on XLR Connectors
- Professional AES/EBU Digital audio output
- LAN port for full TCP/IP remote control and monitoring
- Adjustable MIN/MAX alarms for RF, Left & Right Audio Levels
- Alarm dispatch via E-mail, SNMP ver.2C and GPO
- Firmware updates will ensure improved operation
- Multi-point screw fixings ensured 19" aluminum case
IP Audio Player Decoder/Supported formats MPEG-1 Layer 3, HE-AAC (v.1 and v.2), RTP and raw PCM Sample rates 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz Bit rates All standard bit rates, including VBR Metadata decoder Station/Streamerâ€™s ID, Song/Title (artist and title or program name), Quality (streaming rate, encoding format, mono or stereo and original sampling rate) Stream client Shoutcast/Icecast compatible TCP/IP client FM/HD Radio Tuner Tuning Range 76 to 108.1 MHz, Frequency Agile Tuning Step 100 kHz Tuner Sensitivity â‰¤ 10ÂµV for 50dB monaural FM S/N Antenna Port BNC Connectors, 50Î© Internal Attenuator 0, 10, 20 and 30 dB Dynamic range 100 dB FM Demod IF Filter Bandwindth Adjustable from 27kHz to 157kHz Frequency Response Â±0.1 dB, 10 Hz to 86 kHz Dynamic range 90 dB Stereo Decoder Frequency Response (L and R) FM: 30Hz - 15kHz, HD Radio: 20 Hz to 20kHz Â±0.1 dB SNR (Stereo) 60 dB, 50 Âµs de-emphasis THD 0.1%, 10 Hz to 15 kHz, 50 Âµs de-emphasis Stereo Separation 50 dB, 50 Hz to 10 kHz, 50 Âµs de-emphasis HD-Rada PAD Data Name, Type, Long Name, Artist, Title RDS Decoder Standards European RDS CENELEC; United States RBDS NRSC Error Correction & Counting Yes Decoder PI, PS, PTY, AF, RT, RT+, DI, MS, TA, TP, CT, TMC, ODA Group Analyzer Yes BER Analyzer Yes Group Sequence Display Yes RDS RAW Data Display Yes Metering Accuracy RF Level 1%, 0 to 100 dBÂµV, 1dB resolution Audio 1%, +10.0 to -55.0 dB, 0.1 dB resolution Amplifier & Loudspeakers Configuration Three-way with stereo mid/ high-frequency drivers & mono low-frequency driver Power Output 2 x 6W (HF) + 12W (LF) with protective limiter Crossover 250Hz, 24dB/octave, Linkwitz-Riley Distortion, HF Outputs < 0.1% - 1kHz, 3W output (below limit threshold) Distortion, LF Output < 0.05% - 100Hz, 6W output (below limit threshold) Noise Better than -72 dB below full output Volume Control Mute to Full, Front panel, Rotary type Balance Trim Â±6dB, Front panel, Rotary type Peak Acoustic Level 98dB SPL @ 2ft Outputs Analog Audio Outputs (L, R) +12 dBm, 600Î©, balanced XLR Connector AES/EBU Output (L, R) 5.0 Vp-p, 110Î©, balanced XLR Connector Alarms Programmable terminals on rear panel, Optoisolated Headphone 6,3mm (1/4") Phone Jack Network Connector RJ45 Type Ethernet Device discovery UPnP support Measurements and Log Storage Storage 2GB Build-in Memory Card Data format Text, CSV Power Supply Voltage 100-240V / 50-60 Hz / 25W Connector IEC320 Size and Weight Dimensions (W;H;D) 485 x 44 x 180 mm Shipping Weight 540 x 115 x 300 mm / 4.5kg
- Review this product