DEVA Broadcast DB3010FM Radio & IP Audio Confidence Monitoring Receiver
The DB3010 allows you to simultaneously monitor FM and on-line stream of your radio station to ensure perfect performance and remote monitoring.
True to our strive for innovation and prepared to meet the evolving customer needs, DEVA is bringing to the market an extension to our monitoring portfolio to stand out confidently against everything that is on the market - the DB3010 FM Radio & IP Audio Confidence Monitoring Receiver. Our debut tool supervises simultaneously the FM and the online stream of the radio station, thus ensuring perfect service and performance, while maintaining full fidelity program monitoring.
Affordable and rich in features, the DB3010 is a unique value proposition for new stations and for the ones in need of upgrade. Internet radio has permanently established itself as a preferred medium for access to favorite music. Surveys show the progressive increase in the number of online radio listeners. The growth of technology and the unlimited internet access have influenced the market and DEVA is ready to respond with a device to supervise simultaneously the FM and the online stream of the radio station, thus ensuring immaculate performance.
In continued adherence to DEVA hallmark characteristic, the user-friendly operation, our confidence monitoring receiver guarantees crystal clear sound reproduction. This rack -mountable unit is equipped with two speakers to reproduce mid- and high-range audio frequencies, and one high-efficiency bass reflex speaker for high-quality sound, without a trace of distortion. The tool supports AAC, AAC+, MP3, RTP and PCM IP audio codecs. In addition, DB3010 allows users to toggle through the FM and online stream of your radio station to confirm audio presence and quality in live broadcast environments. The device is compatible with the most popular streaming media platforms, Icecast and Shoutcast included.
This state-of-the-art monitoring solution has a built-in sensitive and high-selective DSP-based tuner that allows the FM and online stream of the station to be selected, monitored and listened to through the top-quality speakers or headphones. This dedicated hardware will not only allow you to constantly monitor the sound of your station, but will also measure and store for future analysis the RF level, MPX deviation, Left & Right Audio levels values. To boost performance even more, the DB3010 comes with a built-in RDS/RBDS decoder for self-monitoring purposes. The rear-panel alarm GPOs, E-mail and SNMP ver. 2C provide local alarm options, and online notifications in case of Stream and Internet loss or change in the RF, Left and Right Audio Levels.
The DB3010 has easy to read, high-resolution OLED graphical display and three ultra-bright LED bargraph indicators that allow reading the main signal parameters at a glance. The intuitive front panel navigation menu and set of four soft buttons, allow easy navigation through the menus and quick access to DB3010â€™s various functions. The tool provides fast remote monitoring and setup. Its WEB interface is accessible with no more than a click and you will be able to listen to both the FM Station and the online stream. The setup and control of the unit could be done through your PC, tablet or smartphone via a standard web browser. All operating systems are supported without a compromise.
With its extensive set of features to match the latest trends, user-friendly control options and guaranteed 24/7 operation, DB3010 is the perfect asset for any radio station system.
- FM Band 87 - 108 MHz DSP-based Tuner
- Up to 100 dBÂµV direct RF Antenna Input
- Selectable wide range IF filter bandwidth
- Selectable De-emphasis - Off, 50Âµs and 75Âµs
- RDS and RBDS decoder with BER meter
- Wide angle, easy to read OLED display
- Very Intuitive Navigational Menu
- Quick Station access via 4 Presets
- Real Time Audio Program Streaming
- Full fidelity radio program monitoring in only 1RU
- Built-in WEB and FTP server
- Easy to use WEB interface
- Apple and Android devices support
- Restore Factory Parameters option
- Protected access to the device settings
- Easy Installation and Setup
- Wide operating voltage range: 100-240V AC
- Bright bar graph LED metering of the RF and Audio Levels
- Headphone output with front panel level control
- Â Advanced Internet Radio Monitoring Capabilities
- Automatically decodes AAC, AAC+, MP3, RTP and PCM IP Audio
- Support of all standard bitrates and VBR as well
- SHOUTcast / ICEcast compatible
- Automatically displays live metadata for all standards
- Adjustable alarms for Stream Loss and Internet Loss
- DSP controlled, high efficient class-D switching amplifier
- Accurate 3-way speaker system
- Two mid/high frequency speakers for excellent stereo imaging.
- Active crossover for perfect separation between mid-range and bass bands
- Magnetically shielded drivers that allows placement next to video monitors
- SNTP for automatic synchronization of the built-in clock
- Level Adjustable, Balanced Analog Audio Outputs on XLR Connectors
- Professional AES/EBU Digital audio output
- LAN port for full TCP/IP remote control and monitoring
- Adjustable MIN/MAX alarms for RF, Left & Right Audio Levels
- Alarm dispatch via E-mail, SNMP ver.2C and GPO
- Firmware updates will ensure improved operation
- Multi-point screw fixings ensured 19" aluminum case
IP Audio Player Decoder/Supported formats MPEG-1 Layer 3, HE-AAC (v.1 and v.2), RTP and raw PCM Sample rates 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz Bit rates All standard bit rates, including VBR Metadata decoder Station/Streamerâ€™s ID, Song/Title (artist and title or program name), Quality (streaming rate, encoding format, mono or stereo and original sampling rate) Stream client Shoutcast/Icecast compatible TCP/IP client FM Radio Tuner Tuning Range 76 to 108.1 MHz, Frequency Agile Tuning Step 10, 20, 50, 100 kHz Tuner Sensitivity â‰¤ 10ÂµV for 50dB monaural FM S/N Antenna Port BNC Connectors, 50Î© Internal Attenuator 0, 10, 20 and 30 dB Dynamic range 100 dB FM Demod IF Filter Bandwindth Adjustable from 27kHz to 157kHz Frequency Response Â±0.1 dB, 10 Hz to 86 kHz Dynamic range 90 dB Stereo Decoder Frequency Response (L and R) Â±0.1 dB, 10 Hz to 15 kHz SNR (Stereo) 60 dB, 50 Âµs de-emphasis THD 0.1%, 10 Hz to 15 kHz, 50 Âµs de-emphasis Stereo Separation 50 dB, 50 Hz to 10 kHz, 50 Âµs de-emphasis RDS Decoder Standards European RDS CENELEC; United States RBDS NRSC Error Correction & Counting Yes Decoder PI, PS, PTY, AF, RT, RT+, DI, MS, TA, TP, CT, TMC, ODA Group Analyzer Yes BER Analyzer Yes Group Sequence Display Yes RDS RAW Data Display Yes Metering Accuracy RF Level 1%, 0 to 100 dBÂµV, 1dB resolution Audio 1%, +10.0 to -55.0 dB, 0.1 dB resolution Amplifier & Loudspeakers Configuration Three-way with stereo mid/ high-frequency drivers & mono low-frequency driver Power Output 2 x 6W (HF) + 12W (LF) with protective limiter Crossover 250Hz, 24dB/octave, Linkwitz-Riley Distortion, HF Outputs < 0.1% - 1kHz, 3W output (below limit threshold) Distortion, LF Output < 0.05% - 100Hz, 6W output (below limit threshold) Noise Better than -72 dB below full output Volume Control Mute to Full, Front panel, Rotary type Balance Trim Â±6dB, Front panel, Rotary type Peak Acoustic Level 98dB SPL @ 2ft Outputs Analog Audio Outputs (L, R) +12 dBm, 600Î©, balanced XLR Connector AES/EBU Output (L, R) 5.0 Vp-p, 110Î©, balanced XLR Connector Alarms Programmable terminals on rear panel, Optoisolated Headphone 6,3mm (1/4") Phone Jack Network Connector RJ45 Type Ethernet Device discovery UPnP support Measurements and Log Storage Storage 2GB Build-in Memory Card Data format Text, CSV Power Supply Voltage 100-240V / 50-60 Hz / 25W Connector IEC320 Size and Weight Dimensions (W;H;D) 485 x 44 x 180 mm Shipping Weight 540 x 115 x 300 mm / 4.5kg
- Review this product