Designed to be only used with RVR FM Transmitters, the DB2003 is an SNMP V.2 telemetry tool all in a class of its own
DB2003 is an advanced SNMP V.2 telemetry tool all in a class of its own. Specifically developed to guarantee easy and flexible real-time monitoring and remote control options for RVR FM Radio Transmitters, this product brings efficiency and reliability coupled with a compact and practical design. It provides IP-based broadcast control for exceptional scalability, gives you access to a large number of devices and supports a variety of transmitter configurations: Modular, KPS, TEX, PTX, and BARRACUDA as a single or dual drive, as well as a 1+1 and an N+1 configuration. A quick intervention by the competent staff in the event of a fault has never been so easy, with adjustable alarm thresholds for all important parameters and alarms dispatched via email, SMS and SNMP.
Top product performance is also achieved thanks to the LAN port for full TCP/IP remote control and monitoring and the extremely intuitive embedded WEB server for interactive supervision. What is more, status report via SMS is available as well with the optional GSM Modem. DB2003 also provides a number of great additional features, such as the Factory Parameters Restore option, SNTP for automatic synchronization of the built-in clock, as well as date and time settings in various formats. It allows for easy firmware upgrades to ensure that your remote control device is always up to date.
Combined with a compact and robust aluminum case, this powerful product delivers dependable round-the-clock operation with guaranteed quality.
- IP-based broadcast control for exceptional scalability
- LAN port for full TCP/IP remote control and monitoring
- Very Intuitive Embedded WEB server for interactive supervision
- Advanced monitoring and full control by SNMP Ver.2C
- Adjustable alarms thresholds for all important parameters
- Firmware update for future-proof operation
- Alarm dispatch via E-mail, SMS, SNMP
- Proven and reliable hardware for 24/7/365 operation
- Status reporting via SMS with optional GSM Modem
- Attractive price and very good price-performance ratio
- SNTP for automatic synchronization of the built-in clock
- Date & Time Settings with various formats
- Compact and Robust Aluminum Case for high RF immunity
- Easy Installation and Setup
- Review this product