Implementing cutting-edge technology, along with the most widely-adopted industry standards, DEVA has designed the DB91-RX to ensure a premium broadcasting experience. This second generation IP Audio decoder supports all of the most popular compressed audio streams and PCM uncompressed audio stream. Advanced and compact, the new DB91-RX IP audio decoder comes with a built-in MP3 to enhance even more its uncompromising reliability. The real time audio encoding into a high quality configurable format process is guaranteed by the powerful DSP processor.
In continuity with the streamlined design of the renowned DB90 line, this versatile device comes in a small and compact form, enabling quick and effortless integration in the existing audio systems. The front panel’s audio level bar graphs and LED indicators allow for reading at a glance the current state of the device. For easy set-up and monitoring, the DB91-RX could be managed remotely or locally through a simple and intuitive HTML5 interface and any kind of web browser, be it your PC, smart phone or tablet.
With several backup audio sources incorporated and a built-in MP3 Backup Audio Player, the DB91-RX will immediately switch between the sources when the audio is lost, and return to the main one when restored, with no user intervention. The audio content for the MP3 player is recorded on the internal SD card and the backup files can be managed remotely through the built-in FTP Server, via standard FTP client.
The DB91-RX is not only compatible with many online radio systems, Icecast and SHOUTcast included, but also supports low latency Real Time Protocol (RTP) connection. Controlled through a simple and intuitive HTML 5 based WEB Interface, the device can be used for Broadcast, Internet Radio, Studio to Transmitter Link, as well as VoIP applications. The DB91-RX IP audio decoder could be also set to work as a multicast RTP receiver, which makes it a particularly valuable asset when delivering audio to multicast groups.
Continually investing in new technology by tracking industry changes, DEVA has developed the empowering second generation compact DB91-RX IP audio decoder with the emblematic for the brand key characteristics: versatility, reliability and ease of use.
- High Quality HE-AAC (v.1 and v.2), MPEG-1 and MPEG-3 Decoding
- 32 kHz, 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates support
- Support of all standard bitrates and VBR as well
- IP address pronunciation at startup (through the headphones)
- DHCP Client automatically assigning Network Settings
- Easy setup via a standard web browser
- UPnP for easy discovery in Local Networks
- SHOUTcast / Icecast compatible TCP/IP client
- RTP receiver with Multicast support
- Build-in MP3 Player with Jingles Player
- Auto switching to another audio source in the event of a audio loss
- Dayparting automation support
- Analog Audio Output (2 x RCA connectors)
- Digital Audio Output (RCA Connector)
- 2 x 6 LED front panel audio level bar graphs
- 4 x Status LEDs, and Phones output for quick diagnostics
très bon produit pour un operateur radio fm
Ahamada from France
Review this product