DB90-TX is an integrated audio converter that converts audio signal into a high quality compressed audio stream. The signal can be compressed by HE-AAC, MPEG-1 Layer 3 encoder. DB90-TX also supports uncompressed PCM stream in order to ensure audio transmission without quality loss. Compression is performed in real time, and the output signal is transmitted directly by IP-based networks. DB90-TX can work with both analog and digital audio signal. Although sophisticated, DB90-TX comes in a small and compact form. All this allows you to quickly and effortlessly integrate existing audio systems to the Internet.
Developed with the thought of easy of use in mind, DB90-TX can be managed through a standard Web browser, PC, PDA or other device, which makes it the best choice for professional and consumer use.
- High Quality HE-AAC (v.1 and v.2) and MPEG-1 Layer-3 Compression
- 32 kHz, 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates support
- Up to 56 kbps bitrate for HE-AAC
- Up to 320 kbps bitrate for MPEG-1 Layer-3
- Up to 3072 kbps for PCM
- 6 LEDs and Phones output for quick diagnostics
- IP address pronunciation at startup (through the headphones)
- DHCP Client automatically assigning Network Settings
- Full Control and easy setup via a standard web browser
- UPnP for easy discovery in Local Networks
- Shoutcast / Icecast compatible TCP/IP stream
- Analog Audio Input (2 x RCA connectors)
- Digital Audio Input (RCA Connector)
- RJ-45 Ethernet Connector
- Up to 10 simultaneously connected clients
Audio codec Codec HE-AAC (v.1 and v.2), MPEG-1 Layer 3 or raw PCM Sample rates 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz Channels 1 or 2 Bitrates Up to 56 kbps (HE-AAC); Up to 320 kbps (MPEG-1); Up to 3072 kbps (PCM) MPEG-1 Layer 3 specific Encoding mode Mono and stereo, Joint Stereo or Dual Channel Emphasis 50µs, CCITT J.17 or none PCM codec Channels 1 or 2 Bitrate Up to 3072 kbps Analog audio input Connector 2 x RCA, stereo Type Unbalanced Level +6 dBu (max. +8dBu) Sample rate 96 kHz; Build-in sample rate converter used to produce lower sample rates Dynamic range 102 dB Digital audio input Connector RCA Type S/PDIF (IEC 60958) Resampling Thru build-in sample rate converter Phones audio output Connector 3.5mm jack, stereo Type Headphones User interface Indicators 6 LEDs on front panel Web interface Full control and status information Streaming server Type Shoutcast / Icecast compatible TCP/IP stream Clients limit Up to 10 simultaneous clients Network Connector RJ-45 Type Ethernet Device discovery UPnP support Operating conditions Temperature 10°C - 45°C Humidity < 75%, non-condensing Power requirements Power supply 12V DC, 1A Connector Power Jack 6,3mm Size and weight Dimension (W x H x D) 106 x 33 x 128 mm Weight 0.2Kg
A great product, very easy to configure and very clear audio.
Anonymous visitor from Kenya
standard IP coder
Time from Poland
easy to configure, good audio quality and reasonable price
Markus from Switzerland
Stable product with a solid audio delivery.
Bryce from New Zealand
All very good
Juan carlos from Spain
Review this product