DB9000-STC is a high-performance, 32bits DSP based Stereo Generator with built-in RDS/RBDS encoder. It has been accurately designed to satisfy the most demanding requirements in FM Stereo generation and advanced RDS/RBDS encoding. This Stereo Encoder accept both of types, Analog and Digital AES/EBU audio sources. DB9000-STC comes with easy to use and password protected Web Server and a comprehensive remote control features. It supports SNMP, RS232, UDP, TCP/IP communication protocols. Its digital architecture guarantees long term reliability and easy firmware updates, directly on field or from remote.
The built-in RDS encoder can 'parse' scrolling text, automatically breaking phrases into word groups. It gives dynamic, on-the-fly programming access with its built-in USB, TCP/IP, UDP/IP interfaces. This connectivity permits full integration of RDS/RBDS transmissions with the station’s other networked functions, including message streams for digital radio and Webcasting. It can be easily interfaced to various Automation Systems and offers an ASCII protocol for broadcast song/artist information.
Another great feature of the DB9000-STC is that it can fight the dreaded dead air problem. The DB9000-STC provides additional uncompromising security in case of loss of audio at the audio inputs. The audio backup is presented as an integrated built-in MP3 audio player. The basic principle of operation is that this unit can detect the silence and switch the output to the alternative MP3 Player. The MP3 backup audio files and play lists can be uploaded in the device from your PC using any FTP client. The audio storage capacity of DB9000-STC is 2 Giga Bytes.
Based on the latest DSP technology, the DB9000-STC is fully digital design for 24/7/365 operation. This product is the most cost effective, versatile and reliable solution designed for the broadcasters looking for a complete solution for a single, or a multiple transmitter sites.
- Fully Digital 32 bits DSP Stereo Encoder
- Excellent Audio Performances
- Digital Volume Control of all Audio Inputs
- Adjustable Pilot, L-R, RDS phases
- Selectable pre-emphasis 0, 50µs, 75µs
- Digitally adjustable Pilot & RDS injection levels
- Fully Digital Synthesis of the RDS Signal
- Intelligent Silence Detector and Backup Audio Player
- Configuration and Monitoring via SNMP Ver.2C & WEB
- Alert Notifications via E-mail, SNMP in case of Audio Loss
- Lots of Storage for over 24 hours of non-repeating audio playback
- Always Fresh Backup Audio Tracks with Embedded FTP server
- Professional Balanced Stereo Analog Input on XLR connectors
- Professional Digital AES/EBU Audio input on XLR connectors
- Headphones Jack for local monitoring of the Audio Signal
- Built-in MP3 Player with built in 2GB SD Card
- UPnP for easy discovery in Local Networks
- Professional 19 inches, 1U Professional rack mount chassis
- Remote Firmware Upgrade for future-proof operation
- Protected access to the device settings
- Easy installation and operation
- 2 Years Warranty
Analog audio input Connector 2 x XLR, Stereo Type Balanced Impedance 600Ω or High Impedance Level +6dBu / +12dBu, user selectable Sample rate 96 kHz; Build-in sample rate converter used to produce lower sample rates Dynamic range >100dB Digital audio input Connector XLR Type AES/EBU (IEC 60958) Resampling Thru build-in sample rate converter Audio backup Trigger Audio Silence Threshold Adjustable, -90dBFs to 0dBFs Trigger time Adjustable, 5s to 240s Storage SD Card, up to 2GB Supported file types *.MP3, *.AAC, *.M4A, *.M3U Playback modes Alphabetical ascending and descending, Shuffle, Playlist and Shuffled playlist Remote file management Built-in FTP Server Stereo Encoder Type Fully DSP Stereo Encoding Pre-emphasis 0, 50, 75µs AGC 5 presets, 2 user defined Equalizer 3-Band, ±12dB range Stereo separation >55dB (typically >60dB) Phase Adjust Pilot, L-R, RDS Injection Levels Adjust Pilot, RDS Output Connector BNC, Unbalanced Output Level Adjust Digitally, up to 0dBu Composite MPX Limiter 6 presets, 3 user defined RDS Encoder Supported RDS Applications PI, PS, Dynamic PS AF, RT, TP, TA, DI, M/S, PIN, PTY, PTYN Configuration Web Interface Automation control Remote TCP console Output Connector BNC, Unbalanced Output Level Adjust Digitally, up to -6dBu Phones Audio Output Connector 1/4" (6.3mm) Phone Jack, Stereo Type Headphones User Interface Indicators 4 LEDs on front panel, 2 LEDs on rear panel Web interface Full control and status information RS-232 Type TCP/IP to RS-232 Redirector Connector DB-9, female Baud rates 9600 to 115200 Password protection Yes Network Connector RJ-45 Type Ethernet
DB9000 STC brochure
DB9000 STC brochure
Review this product