Taking its place as Denon Professional’s flagship recording product, the DN-700R Network SD/USB Recorder is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding installations, combining high quality audio recording with extensive network capabilities. With a powerful feature set and using the most reliable solid state recording media, the DN-700R allows AV installation professionals to replace traditional recording devices with superior solid state hardware in the widest range of applications.
Housed in a compact 1U rack-mountable chassis, the DN-700R offers recording to both reliable SD card (two slots) and USB storage media. The unit can be configured for ‘dual’ simultaneous recording to both formats or ‘relay/cascade’ recording where longer recording times are desirable.
Designed for professional environments, the DN-700R features versatile connectivity including balanced XLR analogue audio and AES/EBU digital I/O, as well as unbalanced analogue connections and SPDIF. A remote mic head amp is also available.
Extensive Network Capabilities
For integration into complex installation scenarios, the DN-700R allows network connection via DLNA/UPnP, alongside powerful Web/IP control and direct FTP access. Archiving via network can be performed automatically or at pre-programmed times. Scheduling is also supported, as is NTP (Network Timer Protocol).
The DN-700R can be controlled using a variety of remote control interfaces including Parallel GPIO, RS232C and even a network using its built-in Web Remote. This web-based interface allows a user full control of the DN-700R from setup menus to transport control and hot start playback– even from mobile browsers. This provides complete access to the recorder located in remote areas and when the installation is not always easily accessible.
For direct control, the front panel is designed for ease of use with a bright OLED display and large function buttons offering fast, simple front panel operation. A USB Keyboard input allows file name editing.
The DN-700R also offers programmable timer operation for both recording and playback functions.
Product Manager Software
Denon Professional’s Product Manager Software is included with the DN-700R, offering a single point control for multiple recorders from a network connected PC or Mac. The software enables full access to the Web Remote functions as well as unique power on/off capabilities that allow power sequences to be programmed remotely for single units or multiple units in groups.
- Records to SD/SDHC and USB media in MP3 and WAV (up to 24-bit/96kHz)
- Dual Record feature (records to two media options simultaneously for primary and backup recording)
- Relay Record feature (continues recording to backup media when primary media is full)
- File Archiving via FTP (Automatic or Timed) with 24/7 record feature
- Web Remote for setup and control with Password Protection
- Independent switchable XLR Mic/ Line inputs with +48V Phantom Power
- Timer recording/playback (30 schedules available)
- IP, RS-232c, GPIO, USB keyboard remote control
- Front panel USB keyboard connection
- NTP supported (Network Time Protocol)
- EDL marking & file edit functions (Move, Copy, Combine and Divide)
- Record monitor (listen the recorded signal while recording)
- Large, bright OLED display
- DMP Mark Editor software included (Windows only)
- Compatible with Denon Professional Product Manager software
- 100-230V switching power supply
- Removable rack kits
Denon DN-700R Brochure
Denon DN-700R Brochure
Review this product