- Faderstarts and Cleanfeeds are standardÂD&R designed the Airmate-12-USB broadcast mixer for those situations where more mic inputs are needed. Built around well proven low noise circuitry, this console is the reliable workhorse for the self-op production D.J. that needs 10 Mic inputs an internal Telephone Hybrid (2x) and USB connection to the PC (e.q. for streaming to the web). A heavy duty 19" rack mounted RF shielded chassis houses 12 vertical triple input modules giving flexibility rarely found in a mixer of this type. Ten input channels with high quality balanced microphone inputs on XLR and two stereo line level inputs on Cinch (RCA) connectors. Every Mic input has an insert for signal processors. Andâ€¦ every line level line B input can be converted into a phono (record player) channel by simply fitting an optional stereo R.I.A.A. equalized phono pre-amp.ÂBuilt in Telephone HybridsÂThis new Airmate-USB model has 10 balanced mic inputs (+48 phantom is standard) with insert, 20 stereo line inputs, 2x USB and 2x Telephone Hybrids. Channel 9 and 10 have Mic/Line and USB interface to transfer audio from and to your PC. Channel 11 and 12 have, apart from the stereo line input, also RJ-11 connectors to interface with a POT (Plain Old Telephone) line and a Telephone appliance to dial the number you want to reach. High quality built in Hybrids with R (trimmer on the surface) and C balance (switch on the surface) and direct Connection and Talkback buttons in the Hybrid channels makes a conversation with listeners very easy. With the Telco Send (level to the caller) and Telco Gain (level coming from the caller) all levels can be easy adjusted.ÂBut be always aware of the fact that the RC balance has to be adjusted once to create a clean telephone signal send and receive. The manual will give info about this pretty simple procedure. The front panel ON switch is wired in series with the built in mechanical fader start enabling selection of start either by fader or hard start via the ON switch. Fader start generates in the Mic mode a Mic-on signaling to switch on ON-Air lights. There is a 3 band Equalizer on channel 1-10. The stereo Aux send can be set pre or post fader. All mic inputs have low cut jumpers.ÂA clean feed send is available for external analog and digital Hybrids.ÂBuilt in VoIP or Telco channelsÂWe also offer dedicated VoIP channels for the AIRMATE-12-USB, or a combination of one TELCO module and one VoIP module. If you still want to use a classic analogue or digital Hybrid we have designed a cleanfeed output on pin 1-4 of the RJ11 connector. You can return the Hybrid signal on the line input of the VoIp module. The Airmate-12-USB has the usual master controls such as stereo master faders, stereo Aux send and return, monitor master with "follow phones" and a phones output with a split control function. There is a balance control to continuously adjust the volume between main output and stereo Cue signal.ÂIn addition, there is a special Radio On-air/production section featuring; SelfÂ-op switching to automatically cut control room level when the D.J. mic is active;a Clean feed output to also drive an external Telephone Hybrid for talk shows and interviews, if you need more Hybrid channels than the 2 built in ones; a special announcer output that normally follows main output but can be switched so that the main output, or any cue signal that is selected, can be heard when in the "follow phones" mode. A large Talkback switch activates the built-in electret talkback microphone for easy communication with the Clean-feed output, Aux output and/or Announcer output.ÂThe Airmate-12-USB is designed to be the focal point for local radio production work in the studio or at home. Itâ€™s compreÂhensive, yet understandable features make it the ideal companion for rapid on-the-spot radio programs. Small, reliable and 19" rack mounting ideal for production rooms. It can also double as an On-Air mixer or implemented in your own Internet Radio station. If your budget is tight, it never becomes obsolete as it can revert to production use, if, at a later date you fit in a larger On-Air mixer.Â
Airmate-12-USB with 2x USB and 2x Telco
Airmate-12-USB with 2x USB and 2x VoIP
Airmate-12-USB with 2x USB and 1x Telco and 1x VoIP
- AIRMATE-12-USBÂ System OverviewÂÂÂ The AIRMATE-12-USB is an 12 fader, 34 input triplle input Mixer, capable of accepting:Â
- 10 bal Mic inputs, 3-band EQ and inserts for voice Processors.
- 22 stereo line inputs where every line B input can acceptÂ our optional RIAA pre-amp module to work with turntables.
- 2 USB stereo inputs (for radio play-out systems, such as AIRCAST).
- 2 Telephone Hybrids or VoIP channels built in with RJ-11 connectors for phones and landlines.
- Fader and On-start on all 12 channels.
- ON-AIR light switching built in.
- Built in Talkback mic with routing to Clean-feed, Aux and/or Announcer outputs.
- Auto Control Room Monitor cut when in DJ mode.Â
INPUTS Mic inputs: bal, 2kOhm, XLR. Phantom: 48 volt. Noise:Â - 122 dBr (A-weighted). Sensitivity:Â - 70dB min, OdB max.Â Line inputs:Â unbal., 10kOhm, Cinch. Gain: range of 40dB.Â Phono inputs:Â unbal. 47kOhm, 5 mV. 2 Track return: - 10 dBV at 10kOhm.Â Aux returns:Â - 10 dBv at 10kOhm stereo USB Fully compliant with USB 2.0 playback and record mode.Â Â HID Functions: Volume/Mute TELEPHONE HYBRIDS RJ-11 connectors for phone line/dialler Â Mix Minus rejection @1kHz -60dB. Â OUTPUTS Left/Right: + 4 dBu bal. XLR Monitor/Aux : + 4dBu unbal. on Cinch.Â Cleanfeed/Announcer: Â + 4dBu, Jacks. Tape outp: -10dBv, unbal. Cinch.Â Headphone:Â Â 16-600 Ohm, Jack. Announcer: Â 16-600 Ohm, Jack. EQUALIZER High: + / -12 dB at 12kHz shelving. Mid: + / -12dB at 1 kHz bell curve. Low: + / -12dB at 60 Hz bell curve.Â OVERALL Frequency response: 10 - 60.000Hz. Distortion:Â < 0.009% max at 1 kHz. Start switch: reed relay. Ledbars:Â 21 segment. DIMENSIONS Height:Â 356mm (8HE). Depth: 95mm. Weight: 15 Kg
- Review this product