A low cost but high performance FM audio processor - that will improve your sound, make you louder and clearer and leave money in the bank for that well deserved vacation.The DSPXmini Encore is an audio processor for the 21st century. Selectable as either an FM, AM, DAB, HD-radio or webstream processor, it quite simply makes your station’s audio great to listen to!
With its flexible hardware and firmware, you can select between optimized processing for FM, AM, and digital radio, including internet radio streams, DAB and HD radio. A 4-band AGC corrects and equalises input levels, the 4-band limiter section tightly controls your peak levels, while the distortion-cancelling clippers give your audio that loudness and punch you need.
For FM, there’s a stereo encoder and RDS generator, for AM – a transmitter EQ section, while for digital broadcasting the look-ahead limiter gives you the cleanest, most consistent level anywhere.Add in the Encore range’s standard facilities – Plan B audio backup, full remote control and monitoring, and you have an entry-level product that punches well above its weight!
The Encore range of products is stylish, well-built and easy to use. They have OLED and LED displays, and a rotary encoder with LED ring – that coupled with the most intuitive user interface you’ll find, means setup and use are simple and easy. To really get a feel of the countless features of this unit, please download the data-sheet, or better yet, request a demo from your local dealer.
- A tri-mode broadcast processor for FM, AM and digital
- radio. Maximum flexability and at a great price.
- Dozens of expertly created factory presets enable radio stations to sound great – right out of the box. Experts can tweak hundreds of parameters as much as they desire.
- Wide ranging RMS levelling pulls up low level and tames hot signals effortlessly, ensuring a consistent sonic signature, no matter what audio you feed it.
- Stereo ( MPX ) generation & peak limiting offer low distortion audio and compliant bandwidth through advanced anti-aliased protection technology
- RDS encoder (UECP compliant) broadcasts your station ID, song and title and much more. Built in as standard!
- Plan B Silence Detection and Source Switching automatically reverts to auxiliary audio sources or on-board flash memory, keeping your broadcast on air.
- HTML5, FTP, Telnet, SNMP & RS232 Remote Control with IP streaming allows you to monitor and control your processor from anywhere in the world. Even listen in over an IP connection.
ANALOG INPUT Nom. input level -12 to +12dBu Max input level +24dBu Connectors XLR floating,EMI suppressed A/D conversion 24 bit 48 Khz 128x oversampled DIGITAL INPUT (AES/EBU) Sampling rate 32-96 KHz Connector XLR floating,EMI suppressed STEREO ENCODER Output level 0 to +12dBu Connector BNC, floating D/A 24 bit 768 KHz Stereo seperation >70dB (typ. > 75dB) Sca input BNC floating Pilot output BNC, 5V REMOTE INTERFACE RS232 DB9 NET/LAN RJ45 EMI shielded OTHER Power 85-265 VAC 50-60Hz Size 44mm x 482mm x 200mm Weight 1.6 Kg
Review this product