IP Audio Decoder with display for commercial, industrial and security applications.
The Exstreamer 110 adds a backlit 2×16 character LCD to display stream metadata or file information to the standard features of the Barix Exstreamer family.
- Decoding of MP3 and PCM streams (HTTP, UDP, RTP) from PC, web, Shoutcast, Icecast and RTP servers with automatic failover and USB playback
- Plays WMA and MP3 files from the server, or local memory stick
- Backlit LCD with 2×16 characters showing status and metadata information
- Configuration & control via web browser, IR remote control, Ethernet API (CGI)
- Relay and built-in remote control receiver to enable channel selection from a variety of music streams
- 10/100 Mbit/s ethernet connection
- In-store media and hospitality markets
These are only supplied as 220V AC with a UK Square plug. For other voltages and plug types - you will need to use an aftermarket Plugtop power supply.
Bought Instreamer and Exstreamer 110 to implement near realtime audio link using PCM over RTP. Has so far lived up to expectations so very pleased. Increased processor load when using TCP/IP interface to serial port can cause RTP audio link to drop out if buffer levels set too low currently set to 40 ms .
Review this product