PHONEX D1 and PHONEX D2 are telephone hybrids designed for the broadcast market.
The internal frameworks based on DSP (Digital Signal Processor) hit in real time the highest audio performances, that sets PhoneX D1 and PhoneX D2 as state of the art technology in the telephone interface.
PHONEX series allows analog and digital balanced AES/EBU input and output over XLR connectors with "mic/line send" features switched via software.
PHONEX D1 and PHONEX D2 equipment allows to manage one or two landlines, shared with GSM Quad Band modem optionally improved, to place phone calls where wired lines are not available.
Enhanced audio features exclusively designed for phone calls such as: AGC stage, Echo canceller, De-Noiser, 2Band Equalizer, Ducking and Hold caller/Attenuator.
- DIGITAL TELEPHONE HYBRID BASED ON DSP AUDIO PROCESS
- MANAGEMENT OF 1 OR 2 POTS/PSTN LINE AND GSM QUAD BAND
- AUDIO CONTROLS: AGC STAGE, ECHO CANCELLER, DE-NOISER, 2BAND EQ, DUCKING
- HOLD AND ATTENUATOR FEATURES ON CALLS
- AUTO-ANSWER AND DISCONNECTION FEATURES
- INTEGRATED DTMF DIALER VIA SOFTWARE AND WEBPAGE.
- INTEGRATED DTMF DECODER FOR AUTOMATION SYSTEM REMOTE CONTROL (START/STOP)
- SEPARATE SEND AND RECEIVE OVER BALANCED XLR, WITH MIC/LINE SOFTWARE SELECTION
- REMOTE CONTROL VIA TELCO N-1 MIXING CONSOLE, SOFTWARE, WEBPAGE AND TABLET
- 1 ETHERNET PORT, 2 RS232 SERIAL PORTS, 1 USB B-TYPE AND GPIO