The Genius D is an audio changeover with 2 stereo inputs and 1 stereo output. It fulfils the needs of every radio station for manual or automatic (on ‘emergency’) switching between different audio sources.
GENIUS D is a fully digital audio changeover, designed for Radio and TV broadcast markets.
GENIUS D allows the connection of 2 analog input sources -main and backup and constantly checks the main audio presence. In case of fault, GENIUS D switches the input source from main to backup.
The intervention/return time are configurable via software. The input source switch can be automatic or manual via front panel, software or GPIn.
The audio process is fully-digital via DSP, where a special section is dedicated to audio control; the Denoiser module cleans the sound from unwanted noise.
The Tone Generator provides a test tone, useful to trim an audio network chain.
The DTMF Encoder and Decoder are also available with customizable strings that can be interfaced with radio and TV automation systems.Features:
- Digital DSP-based audio changeover with 2 analog inputs and 1 analog output
- Input to output switch and fade with customizable time intervention and restore
- Graphic LCD display and front panel button for monitor and control
- Internal DTMF encoder/decoder for automation system
- 1 RS-232 serial port, USB and GPIO port
Review this product