FALCON VS is the high performing digital audio processor combining also the Stereo Generator and the RDS Encoder. Its the all-in-one solution designed for FM broadcasting, WebRadio and Satellite stations.
FALCON VS provides a great outstanding sound, thanks to the powerful DPSs, 5-band architecture, the dual band AGCs, 3-band equalizer, stereo enhancer, speech detector and 4 limiters. The control of each audio parameter allows the broadcaster to design its favorite audio preset to get a unique branded sound.
The optional LAN port with the built-in Web Server allow to take the control of the processor and tune the audio from anywhere.
The built-in digital Stereo Generator assures an extremely precise MPX Signal.
The RDS Encoder (optional) is compliant to UECP SPB490, provides 2 DataSet with a wide range of static services, including Radio Text.
FALCON VS features a full connection/connectivity with analogue and digital I/O (over XLR connectors) and 2 independent MPX outputs, USB, GPI and serial ports. The hardware bypass circuit is always included to guarantee the presence of audio and continuity of audio programs.
- 5-Band Digital Audio Processor
- AES/EBU and analog I/O Over XLR
- Automatic audio input changeover
- 2 composite outputs and 2 AUX inputs
- Stereo Generator with composite Clipper
- Mpx Power Control - ITU-R BS.412
- Digital RDS Encoder, 2 Dataset
- Multiband AGC, Speech Detector, 3-Band EQ, Stereo Enhancer
- Brilliance Control, Expander and Superbass enhancer
- Usb, Serial, 4 GPIn-4 GPOut
- Front headphone output
- Hardware bypass
- Falcon VS Brochure
Falcon VS Brochure
- Review this product