Audio-Technica introduces a dynamic broadcast microphone that delivers rich, natural, condenser-like sound. Featuring a large diaphragm with patented floatingedge construction for optimal performance, along with a humbucking voice coil, multistage windscreen and other pro essentials, the durable, all-metal BP40 keeps the audio focused on the broadcaster to maintain a commanding vocal presence free from electromagnetic interference (EMI) and popping.
Take up the BP40 – your listeners will take notice.
- Rich, natural condenser-like sound
- Large diameter diaphragm with patented floating-edge construction for optimal performance
- Humbucking coil prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Optimized capsule placement for commanding vocal presence even at a distance
- Hypercardioid polar pattern provides maximum feedback rejection and isolation of desired sound source
- Switchable 100 Hz high-pass filter
- Multistage windscreen provides superior internal pop filtering
- Rugged, all-metal construction for dependable use in professional broadcast environments
Specifications Element Dynamic Polar pattern Hypercardioid Frequency response 50-16,000 Hz Low frequency roll-off 100 Hz, 6 dB/octave Open circuit sensitivity –48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa Impedance 450 ohms Switch Flat, roll-off Weight: 632 g without AT 8483 Dimensions 164.0 mm long, 56.0 mm diameter Output Connector Integral 3-pin XLRM-type Accessories Furnished AT8483 mounting clamp for 5/8”-27 threaded stands; 5/8”-27 to 3/8”-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouchironments
Review this product