Improve your installation practice with this lightweight and compact gadget and say goodbye to troubleshoots and confusion with all your copper cable requirements. Includes a friendly carry case
The NEW enhanced version of the 20/20 Step TDR is ideal for troubleshooting all types of coax,Â OSP cables, twisted pairs Cat 2 to Cat 6A and single wires in bundle/harness. It is basedÂ on the current 20/20 TDR employing â€œStepâ€ technologyâ€™s amazingly accurate fault locating andÂ display capabilities. The E20/20 TDR stores, recalls and uploads traces to a PC by name, date and time. It has a user friendly interface to reduce technician learning curve and training time. IncludingÂ features like Setup Wizard, Named Menu Keys, and Context Sensitive Help. The E20/20 TDRÂ also has new MicroFault locating for small coax kinks and crushes that might be service affecting,Â but hard to see on a normal TDR trace. It has larger clearer display fonts and LED indicators forÂ active Function Keys. The E20/20 TDR is ideal for testing and troubleshooting Coax, Twinax, Triax,Â Telco OSP, or LAN twisted pairs Cat 2 to Cat 6A. The E20/20 TDR comes in a variety of connectorÂ configurations. Its internal Cable List holds 64 cable types, can be user edited, and modified listsÂ can be uploaded or downloaded to a PC using ETDR PC Visionâ„¢ software.
- Coax and twisted pairs testing using same TDR
- Accurate and clearer trace indication of faults
- More advanced features to aid troubleshooting
- Save, upload, print or email traces
- Find faults other TDRâ€™s miss
- Clear trouble more quickly with less testing
- Upload, download, and customize cable lists
- Saved traces are also saved setups for recall
- Noise detections and noise filter
- Locate coax runs or pairs quickly using Tone Function
- Setup Wizard makes training interactive
- â€œBelt Friendlyâ€ size and only 2 lbs (900g)
- New keypad layout with named menu keys and LED indicating active Â Â Functions.
- Revised menu structure and user interface to make use easier.
- Set-Up Wizard for step-by-step start up.
- Context sensitive Help.
- Toner added for cable or pairs ID using inductive amplifier.
- Alpha-numeric keypad to make name entry easier.
- Memory recall by trace name, date and time.
- New ETDR PC Vision software with enhanced displays, USB-2 interface, Upload, modify, download cable lists, and more.
Distance Range 0-6,600ft (2010m) @ VoP =.66c Resolution
0-10,000ft (3047m) @ VoP =.96c 1 in (2.54cm) 0-5000 ft 5'4" (1.63m)5000-10000ft or 0.1% of span distance
Accuracy <0.2% + 1 inch (2.54cm) + VoP uncertainty Impedance Range 1-1K Ohms Resolution 0.1 Ohms Accuracy <2% @ 40< Z <120 Velocity of Propagation 0.20 - 0.99c Resolution 0.003c Dead Zone None on any range Cursors Two with differential readings Memory 99 Screen Plots or 15 Detailed Plots or combinations Display Qtr VGA Backlit LCD 279 x 156 pixels Communications Serial Port 57,600 Baud Internal Power 8 AA Alkaline, NiMH or NiCd batteries External Power 15VDC @ 450mA Size 8.5â€ x 4.3â€ x 2.25â€ (216 x 109 x 57mm) Weight 2 lb 1 oz (923grams) with softcase and batteries Environmental Splash and dust resistant Drop Resistance MilStd 810F Transit Drop, 48 inches (122cm)
- E20/20 TDR Brochure
E20/20 TDR Brochure
- Review this product