The Bravo MRI Analyser product line is used by Medical Industry engineers, installation specialists, production, and QA teams to test and tune transmit and receive coils in MRI Systems.
They provide accurate measurements of impedance, resistance, phase angle, X, Q, return loss, and SWR.
The Bravo MRI is capable of simultaneously plotting any two measurements while displaying both plot's respective Y axis scales.
The Bravo MRI's portability and ability to be used in close proximity of the magnetic field make it the ideal test instrument for installing and servicing MRI systems.
- Windows compatible PC vision software inlcuded
- Signal Generator mode - CW signal generator
- Simultaneously view to seperate plots with different scales
- Non volatile memories for both plot storage and setup data
- Lightweight and portable
- Measure Parallel or Series Resistance and Reactance
- Large numeric display of centre frequency graph values and Q of the left graph
- EL Backlit SuperTwist display for better contrast and viewing angles
- Easy transfer of stored memory data to software
- Cable/Fixture nulling for both S11 and S21 modes
- Automatic calibration and self test
- Auditory cues for non-visual tuning
SPECIFICATION Range: 100KHz to 70MHz (0.1-1.5T) & 100KHz to 200 MHz ( 0.1 - 3T) Display Resolutions: < 0.02% of center Frequency Measurement speed: ~2 sweeps / second Frequency display width: 0 to 12.8 MHz/80 data points/Large readouts./0 to 16 MHz/100 data points/small readouts. Impedance Range: 2 to 2000 Ohms Impedance plotting scales: 0 to 100 Ohms Minimum / 0 to 2000 Ohms Maximum Phase angle plotting scales: +/- 15 to +/- 180 Degrees Harmonic and spurious: >30 dB below fundamental Output power: ~ -15 dBm@ 50 ohms Serial interface speeds: 4800 to 57.6K bps Power requirements: 10-18 VDC at 400 mA. minimum Antenna connector: BNC for Bravo MRI &`N`Connector for all others Size: 8.5 inch x 4.3 inch x 2.25 inch Weight: 20 oz. Memory: 16 presets, 8 presets and plots Display: SuperTwist backlit LCD 64 x 128 Communications: Serial Port Internal Power: 8 AA Alkaline, NiMH or NiCd batteries External Power: 90-240 VAC, 50-60Hz wall adapter (included)
Review this product