A cost efficient yet highly professional digital telephone interface that is simple to use and provides more features than ever before. Taking communication to the next level
This is the Telos Hx – the thinking hybrid. All of Telos exceptional processing and an array of new technologies make this POTS hybrid a revolution in consistently superior performance.
Available in the single line HX1 or dual line HX2 - please select from the product options.
Inside the single-hybrid Hx1 and dual-hybrid Hx2, you’ll find our advanced hybrid technology with new features to sweeten and control caller audio better than ever before. Omnia processing intuitively manages levels and eq. Extra DSP power is added so even unruly mobile phone audio is brought to submission. The power supply is now internal. New features like built-in Auto-Answer, caller disconnect detection, ingenious audio-leveling and anti-feedback routines for enhanced open-speaker applications, call screening and line-hold features, and front-panel send and receive audio metering are standard on the Hx.
Telos has reinvented the digital hybrid with the Hx1 and Hx2. It offers more features but costs less. It sounds better and works harder but is easy to configure and simple to install. Make wiggy POTS signals work in your studio for broadcast, podcast or whatever. The Hx1 and Hx2 will make it happen.
- Our best, most advanced hybrid algorithms.
- New symmetrical wide-range AGC and noise gate by Omnia, with adjustable gain settings
- Studio adaptation and pitch shifter help prevent feedback in situations where open speakers are required.
- Adjustable caller override improves performance and allows you to individualize the degree to which the announcer
- ducks the caller audio.
- DDEQ-Digital dynamic EQ™ keeps audio spectrally consistent from call to call.
- New EQ High and EQ Low display meters for each hybrid.
- Separate Send level and Receive level meters for each hybrid.
- Status Symbols™ make life easier for producers and talent with their animated high-contrast icon display of line status.
- Place caller on-hold via front panel button.
- Auto-Answer with selectable ring count.
- Worldwide disconnect signal detection. (loop drop, dial tone, or reorder tone)
- Input/output via analog XLR. (Optional AES3 I/O module)
- Input switchable between MIC or LINE levels.
thanks for your services and assistance! i hope to work in the future with you!
alessandro from Italy