The Voiceover08+ was designed as an interface for a soundcard on a PC, or to a recording device. It allows a non technical reporter to connect a broadcast spec microphone and headphones, and provide 2 way input and output. Input from the microphone or external input is sent to the PC, with a simple single button automatic gain level select. This allows reporters to file their reports and ingest their audio.
A playback mode switches the loudspeaker and headphone monitors to the incoming audio from the PC.
A stereo LED PPM meter (BBC 1-7) is selectable from a 2 channel A/B or M/S mid and side mode.
- Automatic mic gain circuit so simple to set level
- Front panel 6.35mm headphone socket with adjustable level
- Front panel switch selects play or record mode
- BBC 1-7 PPM meter on LEDs
- Meter selectable from A/B to M/S
- Analogue balanced audio I/O on XLR
- Analogue unbalanced audio I/O on phono
- Digital input on AES, componant, and optical
- Digital output on componant and optical
- Mic input on XLR
- Loudspeaker outputs on phono
- DC loops from front panel trigger