The GS-CUT101 is a heavy duty analogue telephone line coupler. Simply connect a POTS line to the line connection, and the audio is output on a rear panel XLR.
Front panel features a heavy duty on hook/off hook switch, and an external handset can be connected for dialing. With a parallel handset connection, both sides of the phone call will be output.
There is an audible ring when receiving an incoming call which can be turned off. An LED also indicates an incoming call.
- Provides a balanced audio output from a normal POTS line
- Audilble ringer (defeatable)
- LED ring indicator
- External phone connection (RJ11)
- XLR audio output
- Line connection selectable between pairs 3/4 or 2/5 (RJ11)
- Passive operation
- Tough case with optional belt pack clip