Elenos was extremely proud to present this product, which represents the state of art in FM technology and it is the result of an unprecedented design commitment, aimed at the study and adoption of innovative technical solutions which will mark an important turning point in the world of FM transmitters over the next years. Resolute and uncompromising decision have led exciting results.
ETG 3500 uses another exclusive ELENOS patented design: “Elenos-polygonal®” RF power combiner reduces the power loss by 50% respect the traditional combiners.
- ICEFET® This innovative Elenos application combines the very high yield of Mosfet with a maximum efficiency dissipator. The result is a drastic reduction of temperature and a consequent increase in MTBF, thereby allowing us to develop the smallest and lightest transmitters available on the market.
- ALWAYS FUNCTIONAL Thanks to “SOFT FAILURE DESIGN”, efficient protection systems and redundancy of apparatus otherwise needed to eliminate "SINGLE-POINT-FAILURES”, Elenos transmitters are always «ON AIR» even under extreme work conditions.
- IPC (Intelligent Power Control) Another exclusive Elenos application. IPC maintains constant output power within 2% of the defined value, regardless of fluctuations in supply voltage, RF piloting or charge conditions.
- IPF (Intelligent Proportional Foldback) IPF is an intelligent system that varies the apparatus output power in relation to changes in charge conditions so that the transmitter can always function even under significantly variable charges.
- BROAD BAND The declared technical performances of the transmitter are maintained across the entire 88-108 MHz band without the need for any kind of calibration. This means it is ideal for n+1 applications.
- CONSTANT YIELD The supply voltage to Mosfet and Bias systems are both controlled to optimise yield at any frequency and output power level. This means low heating, high yield and consequent low operating costs.
- NO IPA Elenos avoids using intermediate charge amplifiers to eliminate one of the redundancy bottlenecks frequently present in medium-high power transmitters.
- EASY MAINTENANCE All components (RF modules, electronic control cards, fans, power supply units) are easily accessed from top and bottom sections and from front and rear panels.
- SMS ALARMS/TELEMETRY Connection to a GSM modem ensures SMS notification of eventual alarms, faults and machine status. SMS also ensures inter-action with the transmitter. A remote PC can be used to maintain control and interaction of all transmitter operating parameters. The industrial standard Hostlink protocol ensures safe control of an enormous quantity of information for remote diagnostics.
- WORLD-WIDE TECHNICAL SERVICE ELENOS is a producer of FM apparatus with one of largest distribution channels in the world. Every distributor is essentially chosen for the technical support it can offer to clients.
pro grade !! the best
Anonymous visitor from India
Anonymous visitor from Italy