The SynchroGenius HD-Pro is designed to solve all the synchronisation issues currently found in video and audio production, already proving to be an essential componant in the film, video and professional audio market
Genlock/Master Sync Generator especially designed to cater for all video and digital audio synchronisation requirements
within the post-production, studio & broadcasting industry.
Will Genlock to:
- HD Tri-level sync and SD Bi-Level sync video signals
- AES and Word Clock digital audio reference sync signals
- LTC audio time code
- GPS 1MHz, 2MHz, 5MHz, & 10MHz reference clock
Major Features include:
- Selectable input reference with auto detection of video formats.
- All HD frame rates selectable in progressive scan & interlaced 1080 or 720.
- All SD frame rates automatically selected and available separately to HD.
- HD & SD outputs can be genlocked to any input reference or set as master house sync.
- Simultaneous AES & Word Clock outputs genlocked and phase coherent to input reference.
- Pull up/down sample rate adjustable to suit all film, video and audio applications.
- Ultra low jitter performance & ultra high frequency stability using true DDS direct digital synthesis.
- Memory settings for up to 3 individual recallable input/output configurations.
- GPI 9way D connector giving front panel memory setting remote control and PSU status.
- Tamper proof front panel â€œlockoutâ€ switch.
- Broadcast Pack Option - Adds Ovened crystal for Grade 1 output reference and dual mains inlets and dual power
HD-Pro version: Genlock all video and clock outputs from any selected video or clock reference input. Internal
generation for all HD & SD video and clock outputs. Genlock outputs are frequency and phase locked to reference
input. Optional Broadcast Pack can be fitted to HD-Pro version for AES-3 Grade 1 reference performance with dual mains
and power supplies.
HD version: All video inputs selected are copied to video outputs. Clock outputs are only genlocked to selected
video or clock reference input. Internal generation for all HD & SD video and clock outputs.
Selectable from video Ref: 1080p - 60Hz - 23.98 Hz. 1080i - 60Hz - 50Hz. 720i - 60Hz - 50Hz. Selectable from
Clock Ref: AES - 32KHz to 192KHz. Word Clock - 32KHz to 192KHz. GPS - 0.5-5vpp 75R 10MHz. LTC - Linear time
code 24 - 30 frames.
VIDEO: 3x BNC electronically buffered DA, HD Tri-level 1vpp 75R. 1080p, 1080i, 720i Plus 3x BNC
electronically buffered DA, SD Bi-level 1vpp 75R - PAL, NTSC, 525/30, Film/24 (slow PAL), Film/23.96
4x BNC electronically buffered DA, 0.5 – 2.7vpp 75R - 44.1KHz - 192KHz, <100ps rms sample
to-sample jitter - wide band. Pullup/Pulldown +/-4.16% & or +/-0.1%. 1x BNC electronically buffered,
0.5 – 2.7vpp 75R - 2x Word Clock <100ps rms sample to sample jitter - wide band 1x BNC
electronically buffered, 0.5 – 2.7vpp 75R - 4x Word Clock <100ps rms sample to sample jitter -
4x XLR electronically buffered DA, 3.0vpp 110R AES-3 black digits 44.1KHz - 192KHz, 500ps sample to
sample jitter. Pullup/pulldown +/-4.16% & or +/-0.1%.
HD/SD Video, Word Clock & LTC (phono) Hi-Z.
PSU output status via closing contacts if failed. Up to 3 different front panel function settings selectable
via closing contacts. (HD -Pro version only)
3 recallable memory settings. (HD -Pro version only) Front panel tamperproof recessed switch.
90 - 260 volts ~ 50/60Hz (Dual mains and power supplies when Broadcast Pack fitted).
482.60mm (19") wide x 44.45mm (1U) high x 229mm deep