The 320D converts between acting as two independent mono processors and one linked stereo processor by front panel selection. This is true with both analog and digital I/O.
Analogue or Digital In, Analogue and Digital Out!
The 320D serves as a fine A to D converter with processing. When you use the analog input, the digital output contains the Compellor's processing and is therefore ready for use in almost any application. Conversely, the 320D serves as a fine D to A converter. When you use the digital input, the analog output contains the Compellor's processing, and is properly levelled and packaged.
- Frequency Discriminate Leveler - No bass pull-back in music
- Dynamic Release Computer
- Dynamic Verification Gate - adds greater transparency
- Silence Gate - Locks gain when audio stops
- Process balance - Lets you have any combination of leveling and compressionTrue Bypass - no electronics in bypass
- Analog I/O - Fully balanced professional
- High Reliability - Famous Aphex Engineering
- Stereo & Dual Mono - Use as two separate channels or linked for stereo
- Source Select - Choose digital or analog input
- Dual Outputs - Use BOTH digital and analog at the same time with either input selectedAES3 I/O up to 96kHz
- Broadcast pre-processing
- MP3 Encoding
- Installed and Mobile sound
- DAW inputMastering
- Tape Duplication
- Cable TV
- Ham Radio
- Background Music
- Home Stereo
- Satellite uplinks