Capture, store and print all your frequency details using this small instrument, that saves you time and gives your great results
The Bravo MRI analyzers are handheld test instruments used by R&D engineers, field service engineers, installation specialists, production, and quality assurance teams to calibrate/tune MRI transmit and receive coils.They provide accurate measurements of impedance, resistance, phase angle, X, Q, return loss, and SWR.
The Bravo MRI is a Vector Impedance analyzer that accurately measures circuit impedances from 2 to 2000 Ohms. The Bravo MRI is capable of simultaneously plotting any two measurements while displaying both plot's respective Y axis scales. Circuit Q is calculated using either serial or parallel resonances.
The Bravo MRI's portability and ability to be used in close proximity of the magnetic field make it the ideal test instrument for installing and servicing MRI systems. There is a Cable Nulling capability to eliminate the effects of connecting cables.
The PC Vision Software application provides the user with the capability of remotely operating the Bravo MRI through a serial port connection while viewing Real-Time results on a P.C. The software makes the capture, storage, and printing of documentation and reports easy.
The Bravo MRI will save time, reduce capital expenditures, and improve on other costs that are typically associated with the development, production, installation, and servicing of MRI systems.
- Large numeric display of center frequency graph values and Q of the left graph
- Simultaneously view two separate plots with differing scales
- Measure Parallel or Series Resistance & Reactance
- Automatic Calibration and Self-test
- Cable/Fixture Nulling for both S11 and S21 modes
- Nonvolatile memories for both Plot Storage and Setup data
- Signal Generator Mode - CW signal generator
- Windows™ 95/98/ME/XP/2000 compatible PC Vision software included
- Near real-time display of plots on PC ( ~ 1 update per second)
- Smith Chart display
- Easy transfer of stored memory data to software
- EL Backlit Supertwist LCD Display for better contrast & viewing angles
- Auditory cues for non-visual tuning
- Lightweight and portable
- Saves time
- Improves Reliability
- Improves Quality
- Reduces service wait time
- Reduces Capitol expenditures
hao from China
Anonymous visitor from Argentina